I Attended A Funeral Today

Flood

Good post Flood - I'm sorry to hear about all the turmoil going on around you right now. Seems to be a very bleak day in general for a lot of people. Even the mist thinks so.

I can't agree more with your thoughts here. I appreciate you saying so. Crazy that in the course of a few months the majority opinion can be that we'll go 7-5, be shocked that we significantly overachieved and then go into rage mode when we don't play at elite status when nobody thought we could in the first place.

I'm glad you have perspective. That is important.

It's also important to acknowledge that a team that drops several million dollars a year on being an elite football team got 70 points hung on it tonight.

This is a football board. Not a perspective board.

• Fire 2

It's also important to acknowledge that a team that drops several million dollars a year on being an elite football team got 70 points hung on it tonight.

:facepalm:

Truth hurts.

You're absolutely right that there are things way, way more important than football or any sport. The holidays are coming up. Love your families with all your heart, folks!

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Exactly also the Kansas City Linebacker who took both his and his girlfriend's life will be missed by their families. I am sorry for what has happened flood!

Truth hurts.

I'm starting to think you are actually, literally Ron Swanson.

Truth hurts.

you compare the loss of a college football game to the loss and near loss of close relatives, and that person showing the courage to publicly discuss that as an example that there needs to be some perspective. Your excuse for that comparison is "it's a football board, heh". Whatever.

• Fire 2

So the solution to everything is that we should throw money at it?

Tell that to cancer patients. Tell that to people who have lost family members overseas. Tell that to people who have family members overseas. Tell that to the impoverished. Tell that to the third world. Tell that to anyone who has lost a friend. Tell that to anyone who has failed a test. Tell that to anyone who has lost a pet.

This isn't a perspective board?

I thought opinions on football are all about perspective. In fact, your idea of throwing more money at the problem is a perspective.

Hate to break it to you, pal, but this is a football board. Take that sh*t somewhere else.

• Fire 2