Just curious on what your reaction would be if..

if we got killed in our bowl game? Sure, we can say, "we will get our butt kicked in the bowl game because of how we played last night" but it would be a lot different actually seeing it happen again. Im starting to not support Pelini as much but if we get killed in the bowl game then I dont see myself being able to support him at all. What would your

If you look at the stats and numbers I posted in the margin of defeat dating back to the 90's thread you will go to completely giving up on Bo

I think he would be a great coach if he didnt let his ego get in the way...

Or he felt like making recruiting a priority or if he hired competent assistants....the list goes on and on

I have little faith left in Bo. Getting killed in a Bowl Game due to stupid mistakes, being unprepared, etc. would probably be the last straw for me. We need more talent on the D line, plain and simple. Without major upgrades there we'll continue to get bent over by any decent team.

If its in fact LSU Nebraska plays, go ahead and change that "if" to "when".

I see the young talent on this team, and I can even understand the recruiting gap Bo had the first two years, but a 5 loss team on its third QB did to Nebraska what Nebraska did to Idaho St.

People need to lose their jobs over this, and if that doesn't happen, Bo will be a dc somewhere by 2014.

Last night was the last straw for me. I have no excitement for a bowl game...zero. Everything about this season has been fools gold. You can deny it, pretend the season was great, or put your head in the sand. The truth is, last night's result is going to have lasting effects on the program. Nebraska will lose the bowl game and it will be very lopsided against a superior SEC opponent.

I wonder what people's reactions will be though, if we win and finish 11-3.

I'd forgotten but we were in this same position in 2010, weren't we? 10-2 regular season, CCG loss to OU, bowl loss to what was it, Washington?

Yes. I imagine we are also going to come out flat for the bowl game like that year, I just can't see the team getting up from this. Expect another humiliating loss.

I wonder what people's reactions will be though, if we win and finish 11-3.

I'd forgotten but we were in this same position in 2010, weren't we? 10-2 regular season, CCG loss to OU, bowl loss to what was it, Washington?

Yes similar situation, but that was not YEAR 5 in the Bo experiment. That was with a frosh Martinez at Qb, not a third-year veteran. That was not with a full team of Bo's recruits. We should be much farther than we were two years ago.