All their eggs were in this basket

Well, the flipside is, UGA is down and out. Do you think they have one player on that team that is going to be pumped up for this game? It is basically two teams that really just had emotionally draining games, of course, on opposite ends of the spectrum with NU getting killed and UGA losing a heart breaker.

I remember Nebraska losing a heartbreaker in Arlington in 2009. That didn't prevent anyone from getting pumped up for the bowl game.

Did you even watch the Alabama/Georgia game? Nebraska doesn't even belong on the same field. They might hang 100 on us.

Do you guys think that if we compete and beat Georgia it will wash the stank off the program remaining from the CCG? A bowl win and 11-3 season would sure make it a BETTER offseason.

I hope they pull it together for January. You know, for the kids.

Bowl games are easy to forget imo. It would wash some of the stink off, but we will still be hearing "1999 was the last blah blah blah". I'm fing sick of it. And if you think a Pelini coached team will ever beat OSU and win the Big 10, I would bet against you. Not because I don't want him to, because he can't.

Do you guys think that if we compete and beat Georgia it will wash the stank off the program remaining from the CCG? A bowl win and 11-3 season would sure make it a BETTER offseason.

Considering mass majority was that we would go 7-5 this season, I don't know why people are so glum. Yes, it would make a much better offseason, and would be a very good season.

Considering mass majority was that we would go 7-5 this season, I don't know why people are so glum. Yes, it would make a much better offseason, and would be a very good season.

Because we should be 11-2 right now and Big Ten champs.

We SHOULD have beat Wisconsin. There is no excuse for why we did not.

According to who? According to what standard of measurement?

I don't like the argument that it's tough to beat a team twice.

We know Nebraska could beat Wisconsin, because they did that in September.

This was pathetic.

If you remember though, Wiscy was puttin an ass-whoopin on the Huskers early in that game as well.

Well, the flipside is, UGA is down and out. Do you think they have one player on that team that is going to be pumped up for this game? It is basically two teams that really just had emotionally draining games, of course, on opposite ends of the spectrum with NU getting killed and UGA losing a heart breaker.

No they are not, they said after they choked last night to Alabama that they "were going to take it out on whoever they play in the bowl game." So no dice there, the bloodbath is still on as scheduled.

This was pathetic.

Could and should are two entirely different words with two entirely different meanings. Yes, we could have beaten them again. We didn't. Don't know where should comes into it.

There were some that thought we'd go 7-5, I'm sure. There always is. But It's a bit of a stretch to say it was the opinion of the majority of Nebraska fans. I'm sure most of that sentiment dissipated after we found out what a joke the Big Ten is this year.

Anything less than a conference championship should be widely considered a failure in any season at a program like Nebraska. This is Pelini's 5th year, these are his guys. There's no more excuses.

This was pathetic.

If you remember though, Wiscy was puttin an ass-whoopin on the Huskers early in that game as well.

True, but Nebraska still won.

I expected Nebraska to win. I thought it would be close, but I expected Nebraska to win.

I could have accepted a loss by about a TD or so. That happens.

But...this...

this...

This was pathetic.

True, but Nebraska still won.

I expected Nebraska to win. I thought it would be close, but I expected Nebraska to win.

I could have accepted a loss by about a TD or so. That happens.

But...this...

this...

We all did. I don't think too many people expected us to lose, let alone be embarrassed on national tv the way we did.