Looking forward to playing you guys

Hey, just wanted to say that I am looking forward to an exciting game against Nebraska. I have always had a lot of respect for your program and feel like we both have great fan bases. I was very surprised to see what happened in the Wisconsin game but I'm sure you guys will bounce back strong. Taylor Martinez is a dynamic player who could give our defense some problems. Anyway, here's to a great game!

By the way, I have some friends that are Tennessee fans, and they were saying that they had heard rumors about Bo Pelini being a potential candidate there. Do you know if there is any truth to this? Sorry for getting off topic already but I was just curious if you guys had heard anything about it.

By the way, I have some friends that are Tennessee fans, and they were saying that they had heard rumors about Bo Pelini being a potential candidate there. Do you know if there is any truth to this? Sorry for getting off topic already but I was just curious if you guys had heard anything about it.

There has been some smoke of this. However, after the 40 point beatdown we just took i highly doubt any school would be coming after Bo at this point.

Hey, just wanted to say that I am looking forward to an exciting game against Nebraska. I have always had a lot of respect for your program and feel like we both have great fan bases. I was very surprised to see what happened in the Wisconsin game but I'm sure you guys will bounce back strong. Taylor Martinez is a dynamic player who could give our defense some problems. Anyway, here's to a great game!

I'm still trying to figure out who we pissed off to have to play you guys. I wouldn't worry too much about Taylor, if your NFL caliber defense so much as breathes on him he'll cough up the ball and I'm scared to death when I imagine him throwing the ball into your secondary. I hate to say it, but I think you guys will be on cruise control in this one.

Welcome to the board. Hope we have a great game. (Actually, I of course hope we somehow put together the magic formula and whip you guys..heh heh). I have long held Georgia as my favorite SEC team. I used to play this old Sports Illustrated football game that had 20 or so of the all time greatest teams. One of them was a Georgia team..not sure which year..but they had some runs that were almost unstoppable. Kind of have liked them since then (late 70s early 80s was when I played this game). The game was all cards, play sheets and dice. Way before any Madden or fantasy football. We had a draft (to see which team you'd get) and a full league, with games every week and a full play off. Ah the simple times. Any idea which Georgia team that might have been? Seems like it was from the 50s. It was always a toss up between that team and the 70 Huskers.

Anyway, good luck and thanks for stopping by. As the gent before asked. Which Georgia message boards do you recommend?

Welcome Dawg fans! Excuse the in-house meltdown. We just got the beatdown of all beatdowns on national television. We're still too busy arguing amongst ourselves to focus on the upcoming bowl game. But don't let that scare you guys off. We'll eventually come around.

That's how we are after we lose to Florida. :lol:

Welcome Dawg fans! Excuse the in-house meltdown. We just got the beatdown of all beatdowns on national television. We're still too busy arguing amongst ourselves to focus on the upcoming bowl game. But don't let that scare you guys off. We'll eventually come around.

That's how we are after we lose to Florida. :lol:

Yeah but I suspect you didn't get your sh#t shoved in quite like we did :B)