WOO HOO!! After week one I am in the lead! I am awesome. Look at me, look at meee!!!

/ Doesn't mention that over the final three weeks of college fb pickem I picked 0.352% against the spread, dropping me below 50% for the year. ( It's hard to do THAT bad. lol.)

I forgot to join the Huskerboard group, but in the pool I'm in (winner gets $500) I'm sitting pretty good after the first weekend. Had 20 on Arizona (absolutely lost it on that comeback, wow!) and 33 on Utah State.

You should join now. With only two games gone you've only given up 3 out of 630 total points.

I forgot to join the Huskerboard group, but in the pool I'm in (winner gets $500) I'm sitting pretty good after the first weekend. Had 20 on Arizona (absolutely lost it on that comeback, wow!) and 33 on Utah State.

You should join now. With only two games gone you've only given up 3 out of 630 total points.

I would if it let me pick those first two games...

I would if it let me pick those first two games...

What I mean is, you assign weights (confidence points) to the games of 1 to 35. You could weight those first two games 1 and 2, which means they're worth next to nothing out of the 630 total points. (Or maybe you knew this, and it just won't let you join now?)

Anyway, my strategy in this was to assign big confidence points to the first couple of games. That way if I win the first two games--which I did--I could come into this thread and boast like a drunken sailor--which I did. This was my strategy because every year I suck at picking the bowls. And my Yahoo bowl pickem team will soon fall apart and become a thing of shame and humiliation. :lol: