Today (12/31) is a pretty big day in the pool. About half the teams have a decent chance at winning the thing. Anyone pulls ahead with a commanding lead today will probably win. Quite a few of the games after today will all be picked the same way. And there are several pool teams close in max points.

Come on lucking flipping coin, baby need a new pair of shoes! :thumbs:

Wow it looks like almost all of us fell apart the last few days of games. I really missed on a lot of them. West Virginia killed me. I had them as my highest confidence pick. Of course the blizzard they were playing in I think had a lot to do with that.

On a side note,could you imagine being a west Virginia fan this year. Talk about highs and lows of football.

Wow it looks like almost all of us fell apart the last few days of games. I really missed on a lot of them. West Virginia killed me. I had them as my highest confidence pick. Of course the blizzard they were playing in I think had a lot to do with that.

On a side note,could you imagine being a west Virginia fan this year. Talk about highs and lows of football.

QFT. I started so strong, and have gone 6-8 over my last 14, including my 26, 19, 21 and 28 numbered picks. Yikes.

QFT. I started so strong, and have gone 6-8 over my last 14, including my 26, 19, 21 and 28 numbered picks. Yikes.

I wish I knew what QFT meant. Your whole post would make much more sense. I'm taking it your not doing so well either, or you quifed. Who are you on there anyway? I think we had about the same luck. I was five of six, and now eleven of nineteen.

I wish I knew what QFT meant. Your whole post would make much more sense. I'm taking it your not doing so well either, or you quifed. Who are you on there anyway? I think we had about the same luck. I was five of six, and now eleven of nineteen.

Quoted For Truth. :lol:

Means Quoted For Truth, and I'm James. :P