Alavarez may coach UW in Rose Bowl

darkhorse85

Sonofabitch, now you're telling me I have to root for Wisky now because Barry's coaching?

Yeah, I'm fine with that. :) But I won't like Wisky once Barry steps down again. :(

Rumor has it that he may step down as AD and take the HC job, but its just a rumor, and I don't think that is likely to happen.

The players are the ones that asked for Alvarez to coach the game. Hell the guy is 3-0 in the Rose Bowl lol.

Sonofabitch, now you're telling me I have to root for Wisky now because Barry's coaching?

Yeah, I'm fine with that. :) But I won't like Wisky once Barry steps down again. :(

Rumor has it that he may step down as AD and take the HC job, but its just a rumor, and I don't think that is likely to happen.

The players are the ones that asked for Alvarez to coach the game. Hell the guy is 3-0 in the Rose Bowl lol.

Actually, the timing and the number of other "major" coaching positions that have already been filled makes this hire a little more of a challenge than it needed to be if BB had been more of a stand-up guy.

Actually, the timing and the number of other "major" coaching positions that have already been filled makes this hire a little more of a challenge than it needed to be if BB had been more of a stand-up guy.

BB is a DB. For how he stabbed Alvarez in the back, when Alvarez made him who he was, was messed up beyond belief. I can't believe Arkansas went behind Alvarez, let alone BB never even bringing it up or giving warning.