To this years Seniors:

Anybody else think it's sad that we can only get 15 replies to this thread and others about firing our coach and what needs to change go to three pages in one day?

Glad I'm not the only one. I'm hoping by "bumping" it, we'll find some fans with at least a little appreciation for what these kids have done.

Anybody else think it's sad that we can only get 15 replies to this thread and others about firing our coach and what needs to change go to three pages in one day?

Glad I'm not the only one. I'm hoping by "bumping" it, we'll find some fans with at least a little appreciation for what these kids have done.

I'll do my part

Thanks you guys for bumping this thread. Many of you have also made great comments. I had hoped quite a few others would comment but like you say. Nothing to complain about here.

No problem, we need to remember these guys came here not knowing what to expect and stuck it out even through the rough spots. I thought they were pretty successful too but, nobody really cares about that, only the losses count.

Thanks, seniors! You took a huge chance. You came to play for a team that had previously been beaten to it's knees. You put your trust in a head coach who had only 1 game of head coaching experience in his career. In turn, he also put his trust in your hands and helped you to become the men that you are today. Sure, we all wish this season's conference season ended a little bit differently. Sure, the fans are a little bit disappointed. However, don't mistake that disappointment in the result of this season as disappointment in you guys. We are all very proud to call you Huskers now and in the future.

• Fire 1

Thanks to this year's seniors for setting the tone and getting our proud program back on track. For your obvious hard work and for the most exciting football season I have ever had the privilege of witnessing. Thank you for your ability to remain solid in the face of injuries, changing coaches. changing offenses, and most of all, changing conferences. Thank you for your outstanding behavior on and off the field. Maybe the best Nebraska has ever been represented.