Pick your bowl game

If you could play any team this year in a bowl game, who would it be? I would go with USC, but we play them this year, so it's better to keep the anticipation for next year. Plus we play Texas next year so that's out

My pick would be Virginia Tech. I am curious to see what defensive scheme Coz could come up with to stop Marcus Vick. Tech's mobile QB would tell us if Coz learned his lesson after the Missouri game or not.

My pick would be Virginia Tech. I am curious to see what defensive scheme Coz could come up with to stop Marcus Vick.

Probably the same one he used to contain Brad Smith. :lol: Sorry, couldn't resist. I wouldn't want any part of USC, Texas, or any of the BCS teams this year. I think the teams that are in the mix to play us are about right. It will be a good measuring stick to see if we really have progressed this year as much as some think. If we played USC or Texas, we would just get shredded and that wouldn't do us any good.

I really want to play Michigan just because we haven't played them in so long.