Recruiting Rankings

Different Rankings...

http://247sports.com...iteTeamRankings

http://recruiting.sc...=9&c=14&yr=2013

http://insider.espn....=2013&date=null

http://rivals.yahoo....nk/2013/all/all

Every site varies a bit...but it is obvious that recruiting plays a huge roll in a teams success. The SEC has about 4-5 teams in the top 10 in every site.

Huskers are coming in at #28, #14, #33, #43. Big variation between some of the rankings.

If you look at the ap top 10 and compare that to the recruiting rankings by most sites they are very similar. There are some anomalies but mostly its accurate. Until Nebraska has top 10-15 classes we will always be hovering about 20-25 in the final rankings. It's a fact. Hope we finish strong but It doesnt look good as most big name guys are going everywhere but nebraska. Board is clearing off quick.

I read somewhere that if the coaches close this class out strong and guys sign, and the talent level is consistent through 20 committs, it will easily be a top 15 class unanimously, and may even crack the top 10 in some services. And of course I dont know where it was.

I just wonder where our 10-13 next commits come from? I worry we might start reaching. Sad face

I read somewhere that if the coaches close this class out strong and guys sign, and the talent level is consistent through 20 committs, it will easily be a top 15 class unanimously, and may even crack the top 10 in some services. And of course I dont know where it was.

I just wonder where our 10-13 next commits come from? I worry we might start reaching. Sad face

Ameer Abdullah was a "reach" we made in January. Sad face.

So was Imani Cross.

Just saying, have a little faith.

reading your posts

Sad face

• Fire 1

reading your posts

Sad face

Seeing people constantly hate on one poster

Ashamed face

Reaches like LeRoy Alexander and Whitaker last year. I'll eat crow if they change how I look at them but I think we should have been able to pull at least a little better than that...

We also weren't 10-13 guys short with people vanishing off our board left and right at this time last season.

Dixon we should get.

Russell we may get. Both OU and us need him

Walker we should get

Newby we might get

Willis we might get

Sandland is a reach now

Vandenburg is a maybe

In the perfect world all those guys are N. in the recruiting world that never happens. I pray I eat crow and they are all N but history says it won't happen.

Reaches like LeRoy Alexander and Whitaker last year. I'll eat crow if they change how I look at them but I think we should have been able to pull at least a little better than that...

We also weren't 10-13 guys short with people vanishing off our board left and right at this time last season.

Dixon we should get.

Russell we may get. Both OU and us need him

Walker we should get

Newby we might get

Willis we might get

Sandland is a reach now

Vandenburg is a maybe

In the perfect world all those guys are N. in the recruiting world that never happens. I pray I eat crow and they are all N but history says it won't happen.

Also,

Knevel

Martinez

collins

Cochran

Boaz

Christian morris

JoJo

Badet

Doubtfull we get all like you said but with a larger class, I think we can afford to take a few more risks and go after some under the radar kids with a lot of potential.

Too lazy to look up in alexanders thread but I'm pretty sure a lot of teams were scared off due to his academic situation. Chose us over michigan st. As for whitaker, probably had more impressive film than our other highly recruited OL thruston. Whitaker also picked us over Oregon who came on late.

I'm actually being serious guys...who are our next 10-13 recruits? Also I do not believe Cross or Abdullah were reaches. Both had multiple BCS offers. When I say reach I am referring to guys that most likely belong at the mid major level.

See that's the thing. There's a whole month to go after the bowl game. We may see guys signing in Feb that arent even targeted yet. Who knows? I'm not too worried yet. When signing day comes around and guys start dropping us, and all a sudden we're down to 16-18 again, then I'll start to worry a little bit. We had 29 seniors leave. This class has to be over 20 one way or another. We just can pull a Solich and start giving walk-on caliber kids schollys for the sake of upping our numbers. That was his downfall.