Recruiting Rankings

it fluctuates daily, yesterday we were 24 on 247 today we are 28. You guys should to pay more attention to the composite rankings. It takes the rankings of all the sites and averages them, as of today we are 23rd. This is the most accurate way IMO to judge our class, by not just looking at how one service rates a recruit by by how mulitple services do, and then finding the middle ground.

The composite score is the number in the gray box below the number on 247 site. It will change again today once we officially add Knevel, we should get a big boost as he is fairly highly rated. In the end we will finish with a very good class somewhere around 15 if we get PW.

We could/should finish with

Knevel

Cochran

Willis

Joseph

Walker

Badget

Newby

Russell

Collins

Vandenburg

Sayles

Someone we havent heard of yet

6 of these guys being 4 star or better (PW)

• Fire 1

Alexander never got an offer from Oregon, and whitaker was a battle against the mighty Toledo's of the world. I think Alexander might have been a battle between us and Loui Tech.

Whitaker picked us over Oregon, not Alexander. Whitaker didn't send out film to schools so he wasn't recruited very much until he got noticed by coaches from watching other players film. He will be a monster when it is all said and done. His film was one of the most impressive out of ANY olinemans in last years class.

Like I said, I'll eat crow if they end up showing it on the field. But I wasn't as impressed as you cause what I saw was a kid proving he can do what he's supposed to. Outman an inferior opponent. Didn't we offer as a contingency plan for peat?

Whitaker was not a contingency for Peat, he was offered and committed before signing day when Peat announced. The staff honestly thought Peat was coming to NU right up until he announced.

There is bigger weirdness at play here.

Rivals has us at #35 but with only 15 recruits. Singleton and Miles aren't listed.

247 has us at #19/ 23 with 16 recruits and doesn't list Miles

Scout has us at #14 with 17 recruits and lists Singleton and Miles

ESPN has us at #27 w 17 recruits (both Miles and Singleton)

So not only do the sites rank things differently, they don't even agree on who is committed.

Miles isn't a commit at all last time I heard. Would explain why he isn't listed. Singleton may be because he technically isn't a 2013 high school graduate..? Not sure how that whole process works.

According to HOL staff, they won't count Singleton in the 2013 class rankings because they consider him a transfer.

Miles isn't a commit at all last time I heard. Would explain why he isn't listed. Singleton may be because he technically isn't a 2013 high school graduate..? Not sure how that whole process works.

According to HOL staff, they won't count Singleton in the 2013 class rankings because they consider him a transfer.

247 is counting him. Dont know why they wouldnt count him, he never enrolled at Wisky, so hes free to go wherever he wants. Like Heard and Charles Jackson, but they just stayed with us.

There is bigger weirdness at play here.

Rivals has us at #35 but with only 15 recruits. Singleton and Miles aren't listed.

247 has us at #19/ 23 with 16 recruits and doesn't list Miles

Scout has us at #14 with 17 recruits and lists Singleton and Miles

ESPN has us at #27 w 17 recruits (both Miles and Singleton)

So not only do the sites rank things differently, they don't even agree on who is committed.

Sean Callahan explained these inconsistencies on a radior show yesterday. Something about a couple of our committs being credited to last year's class for whatever reason. Basically like charles jackson being credited to the 2011 class, and if Bubba Starling were to return to play, his credentials would not go towards that particular class, but rather the 2011 class that he was recruited with. These situations for whatever the exact reason is is following suit with a couple guys in our current class. Braylon Heard was another one, as he could not get eligible right away.

Honestly. I could give two squirts where we end up rated as long as we get talented guys who help us in the areas we need help in. The only thing having a highly rated class does is give me a little pleasure in seeing the mouth breathers get tied into fits. Its like the idiot who called into sports nightly last night and was 100% damn sure if Georgia beats us soundly that the new AD will "give Bo his walking papers". Too bad the hosts can't drop a "how f'n retarded are you" bomb on these dudes. He did everything but that and I could tell he is very frustrated with how stupid Nebraska fans have become and how they just recycle the crap they read in the OWH and from trolls on the message boards with zero thought for how it actually sounds coming out of their pie holes.

• Fire 2

Honestly. I could give two squirts where we end up rated as long as we get talented guys who help us in the areas we need help in. The only thing having a highly rated class does is give me a little pleasure in seeing the mouth breathers get tied into fits. Its like the idiot who called into sports nightly last night and was 100% damn sure if Georgia beats us soundly that the new AD will "give Bo his walking papers". Too bad the hosts can't drop a "how f'n retarded are you" bomb on these dudes. He did everything but that and I could tell he is very frustrated with how stupid Nebraska fans have become and how they just recycle the crap they read in the OWH and from trolls on the message boards with zero thought for how it actually sounds coming out of their pie holes.

John Bishop used to back in the early days of Big Red Reaction and Sports Nightly. Probably why he is not on the shows anymore. I really miss those days of Bishop and a caller getting in heated arguments.

That guy last night was hilarious. Obviously does not understand anything about anything. Could you imagine what would happen, regardless how bad the loss, if Eichorst, on his 2nd day of the job, fired a 10 win coach, in January? Hell, he would might as well wait until June.