WR James Clark [Ohio State - Signed NLI]

Ed Helms

Ohio State picked up juco WR Corey Smith today, and now they only have 1-2 spots left. Hopefully one of them isn't for Clark.

1-2 WR spots, or spots PERIOD?

I hate OSU. Anywhere but there.

He didn't commit to tOSU, yet. See Woody's posts.

Sorry, didn't see the next page of posts.

Hoping they are full.

Ohio State picked up juco WR Corey Smith today, and now they only have 1-2 spots left. Hopefully one of them isn't for Clark.

1-2 WR spots, or spots PERIOD?

I hate OSU. Anywhere but there.

He didn't commit to tOSU, yet. See Woody's posts.

Sorry, didn't see the next page of posts.

Hoping they are full.

It's all good brother, and I hope they stay away from Clark too.

Well, atleast if we have to wait untill signing day for the word from Mr. Clark ... atleast OSU will have the same cost with just a few spots left.

I think Cameron Hunt, Shelton Gibson and Corey Smith finish this class up for OSU. Not seeing James Clark or Vonn Bell joining.

I thought for sure after this weekend you guys would've locked up Bell. You think he ends up at Bama?

He is Bama bound IMO. Old Saban has an in home today I believe.

His older brother(who sounds like member of his "entourage" eyeswear2allthatsholy ) was talking about the "Nightlife" in Columbus on Saturday(per twitter). I guess he doesn't realize that the other two schools are in Knoxville, TN and Tuscaloosa, AL...

maybe "nightlife" means something else in the south

Well, atleast if we have to wait untill signing day for the word from Mr. Clark ... atleast OSU will have the same cost with just a few spots left.

I think Cameron Hunt, Shelton Gibson and Corey Smith finish this class up for OSU. Not seeing James Clark or Vonn Bell joining.

I thought for sure after this weekend you guys would've locked up Bell. You think he ends up at Bama?

He is Bama bound IMO. Old Saban has an in home today I believe.

His older brother(who sounds like member of his "entourage" eyeswear2allthatsholy ) was talking about the "Nightlife" in Columbus on Saturday(per twitter). I guess he doesn't realize that the other two schools are in Knoxville, TN and Tuscaloosa, AL...

maybe "nightlife" means something else in the south

Your guess is as good as mine, I'm not down with the kids lingo these days.

Thought OSU was going after shelton gibson

Wide net. two of these guys are what the coaches want from the sounds of it(Unless Vonn Bell commits then things might change)

Shelton Gibson who is apparently visiting Rocky Top this weekend and won't officially announce until NSD. I don't think I've had any confirmation on his grades one way or another. He visited OSU last weekend. Coaches have to know he's ok right?

Corny Elder is another option. Just visited. We'll see.

Dontre Wilson. Oregon commit. Longshot is being generous

Corey Smith who is a JuCo originally from Akron,OH. His mom apparently wants him at OSU. we will see

James Clark. This offer came out of nowhere but his attributes are kinda similar to a Ted Ginn Jr.

Wide net. two of these guys are what the coaches want from the sounds of it(Unless Vonn Bell commits then things might change)

Shelton Gibson who is apparently visiting Rocky Top this weekend and won't officially announce until NSD. I don't think I've had any confirmation on his grades one way or another. He visited OSU last weekend. Coaches have to know he's ok right?

Corey Smith who is a JuCo originally from Akron,OH. His mom apparently wants him at OSU. we will see

James Clark. This offer came out of nowhere but his attributes are kinda similar to a Ted Ginn Jr.

Love your sig pic.

Love your sig pic.

Thanks! I stole it but it was definitely worth it.

Love your sig pic.

Thanks! I stole it but it was definitely worth it.

Man that's pretty cold blooded! That hit will never get old! I'm sitting here chuckling at it!

“They look at me as a slot type of guy . They would look to get the ball in my hands and they wre showing me the different ways to do that, kind of like they do with Kenny Bell.”

Also on the visit with Clark was recently Nebraska commit Kevin Maurice.

“Yeah he’s been telling me I need to come up there with him,” Clark said of Maurice recruiting him. “It was kinda good having another Florida guy there to talk to and see how he feels about it.”

http://www.orlandose...3,0,778855.post

• Fire 2