Injury updates

Decked

Zaire Anderson

Dan Hoppen@danhoppen

Anderson said a doctor told him there is no doubt in his mind that the LB will return 100 percent.

#Huskers linebacker Zaire Anderson said today that he will receive a medical redshirt and have two years of eligibility left.

Tariq Allen

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC9

.@Huskersupporter Allen's injury was severe. Every thing I've been told says he's missing the spring.

Justin Jackson

Steven M. Sipple@HuskerExtraSip

#Huskers center Justin Jackson watching practice in Orlando wearing protective boot on injured left ankle. Won't play in bowl, obviously.

Baker Steinkuhler

Steven M. Sipple@HuskerExtraSip

#Huskers Baker Steinkuhler riding exercise bike at practice in Orlando with long brace on right knee. Ruled out for bowl game.

What was Tariq's injury? Was it the ACL or was that Wullenwaber who tore his ACL?

Allen's knee was completely destroyed on the cheapshot he took on that kickoff against Michigan. Every ligament was torn.

And Wullenwaber was an ACL

Wonder how long Allen will be out then. I feel bad for the guy.

What was Tariq's injury? Was it the ACL or was that Wullenwaber who tore his ACL?

Allen's knee was completely destroyed on the cheapshot he took on that kickoff against Michigan. Every ligament was torn.

He'll miss spring practice.

Im worried ahout if he'll even be back yet next fall. And if he is i really hope he can come back just as strong as before the injury. He was going to be a really good one and hopefully still can be.

He'll miss spring practice.

Im worried ahout if he'll even be back yet next fall. And if he is i really hope he can come back just as strong as before the injury. He was going to be a really good one and hopefully still can be.

McGahee came back, and that was nasty....