MICHIGAN BABY!!!

This needs to be the official pep rally thread. Nebraska and Michigan are two of the best programs in the nation as far as having their fans travel. We need to make sure that that stadium in Texas absolutely bleeds red. Buy your tickets now, get your plane tickets! Bring your big foam finger and your beer hat. Hopefully I can get down there, I have a friend from Houston who's mom might be able to get us tickets. GBR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :bounce:restore2:power:wasted:woo:bounce:zoom:cheers:horns2:horns:band:smokin:thumbs:waste:worship

Better draw because of WHY?

Maybe only because of 'tradition' ...............

Iowa would be more attractive because of the border rivalry.

Iowa would be an easier (not EASY) opponent

From fans reaction on tv, Iowa would have created more excitement

Iowa would have been a great game....

Michigan is not a good match up for the Huskers.

1. We have made a habit of making bad QB's look good, and Henne is much better than TAte

2. Michael Hart is much better than Iowa's running game

3. Michigan shut down, Ohio State (most of game), Penn State.....2 BCS teams

4. Iowa hasn't shown me much, with the exception of the Minn. game late....

The only way Michigan is a better draw, is if NU could win, it is a "bigger" upset.

Now, I am excited for this game, and am happy as hell that we are in the Alamo Bowl... What a fantastic change from last yr.... I will be rooting harder than anyone else..... but REALITY tells me that Michigan is not a better draw than Iowa.

what day is the alamo bowl on anyway. dec 31???? i thought that NU would be going to the holiday because i thought oregon would get an at large bid but someone always gets screwed.

i hope to get to SA to go to the game.....

bring on michigan and lets get it going

LETS GO HUSKERS.......LETS GO HUSKERS.......LETS GO HUSKERS

1. We have made a habit of making bad QB's look good, and Henne is much better than TAte

i def think that tate is a much better qb... imo henne has way more options around him...

does anyone know wat type of defense mich plays mostly... zone or man, cause i am hopin a good dose of zone so the huskers can run those crossing routes!!!

i def think that tate is a much better qb... imo henne has way more options around him...

does anyone know wat type of defense mich plays mostly... zone or man, cause i am hopin a good dose of zone so the huskers can run those crossing routes!!!

I totally agree. Tate seems to make things happen. He seems much more mobile and is much more physical. Henne seems to make more mental mistakes.

thanks fl,

i dont know what i was thinking i had just read it on omaha.com, duh

i think that henne will come out of the game black and blue not maize and blue.

you know you cant spell scum with out CU or UM. dont get offended anybody just some fun filled other team bashing.

GBR RTO