Slipping off to hibernate.

Sadlly, hibernation time is here. I don't seem to get worked up about recruiting like I probably should, and we've pretty well analyzed, criticized and prophisized about all we can at this point.

It was a good season. Better than I expected to be truthful, but not as good as any of us wanted. Still have, and always will have the thirst for some Big Red Koolaid, that will never change.

I'll be hibernating now for a few months. Trying to survive on some gawd-awful basketball and then absolutely starving during the wasted months of baseball. May poke my head out of the cave for a few weeks in the Spring, but will be mostly dozing till mid to late summer when the blood thins and I start to see red again.

Great season fellow HBers. Have a great year. See you full time again around July.

Take a knee grandpa, will look for your return in the summer.

I kinda take time away to, but this is a very busy time of year for me. Lots of mountain biking and cycling and a planned two week 4x4 trip to southern Arizona in February.

Plus this is the time my new business is the busiest, hope that continues this winter/spring.

Anyone else taking a break, enjoy your time a way. We have hammered this out pretty much I think to. Hoping the new kids are as good as we think they are, we really need them to be.