All time top NU QBs

This is a good listing of Top NU QBs.

Where would you rank TM now? Where do you think he will end up after next season?

Any surprises on this list? i think I would move Taggy to # 3 and Eric # 4.

With that being said, If we win the Big 10 championship next year, I think TM moves in at 4 or 5. Although it is still hard for me to place him

ahead of Steve Taylor and Scott Frost (emotional response). But, considering his full body of work and with it a CC next year, then I think he will deserve

that high of a rating.

If he doesn't have a CC, then I think he ranks 9th. He needs some hardware to elevate his ranking IMHO.

http://nebraska.scou.../2/1160280.html

This is a good listing of Top NU QBs.

Where would you rank TM now? Where do you think he will end up after next season?

Any surprises on this list? i think I would move Taggy to # 3 and Eric # 4.

With that being said, If we win the Big 10 championship next year, I think TM moves in at 4 or 5. Although it is still hard for me to place him

ahead of Steve Taylor and Scott Frost (emotional response). But, considering his full body of work and with it a CC next year, then I think he will deserve

that high of a rating.

If he doesn't have a CC, then I think he ranks 9th. He needs some hardware to elevate his ranking IMHO.

http://nebraska.scou.../2/1160280.html

Agree with where you would rank him if he doesn't win a CC. For all of the good things Martinez has done, he has yet to win what Nebraska fans would consider anything of relevance (bowl,CC,BCS game). Even if he wins a CC next year i would still have a hard time placing him in the top 5.

If Martinez gets a championship next year he will be top 3.

Not only that. He needs to clean up the fumbling problem too for me to move him to #3. Tough to compare all these guys, different eras, different types of offenses, etc. No really valid way to do it.

If Taylor goes undefeated next year and wins a Natty, I'm putting him at number 2 or 3. The amount of criticism(some self inflicted) he has dealt with as well as the lack of a dominant team around him, winning a natty and an undefeated season vaults him up my list. He would end his career with most all of the NU QB records. No other QB in my memory will have improved so much. So going the hypothetical route, if he goes undefeated and wins a natl title, he gets a top 3 vote from me.

It speaks volumes about Martinez that we're not comparing him to any of our second-tier quarterbacks. When the comparison conversation comes up, it's always how he compares to the best ever at Nebraska.

Where he stands on that list is a matter of opinion, but with his senior season still to play, he's already in the conversation of top-five QBs.

In the big games that Nebraska has needed to turn the corner Martinez was no where to be found all the while fumbling, bumbling and throwing incredibly untimed interceptions while doing it. He's piled on the stats that naturally come with being the starter for 3 years.

In the scheme of things though...pfffftttt......

Give me Joe Ganz over him anyday of the week but don't get all upset Huskerboard. I know the lovefest with the omnipotent T Magic is strong here.

Just off the top of my head in no particular order I'll take Gill, Frazier, Frost, Steve Taylor, Ganz, Jerry Tagge, Gerry Gdowski, Vince Ferragamo, Zac Taylor and Dave Humm and a few more if I gave it some thought. Crouch was to one dimensional for me but the kid could obviously run and Jeff Quinn has to be on that list.

• Fire 1