Site to download music

What does everyone use to download music? I have a Macbook, but I don't want to use iTunes. I have used Rhapsody before, and I also used to have a go-to site where I downloaded for free. Needless to say, that site got shut down.

Is there a site that is best/cheapest to download music from? If so, I'd love to know peoples' opinions.

What does everyone use to download music? I have a Macbook, but I don't want to use iTunes. I have used Rhapsody before, and I also used to have a go-to site where I downloaded for free. Needless to say, that site got shut down.

Is there a site that is best/cheapest to download music from? If so, I'd love to know peoples' opinions.

You looking for quality or quantity? If you want "Hi Res" check out this link, it will give you a bunch of sites to download from.

http://www.head-fi.o...-download-sites

I use B&W's Society of Sound, they get a lot of amazing music on there, but you have to keep up, most of the music is on a 60 day license from the artist and once its done, its done.

If I'm getting top 40 or 89.7 stuff, I agree with HFinOK, and use Amazon.

EDIT: I forgot about Sound Cloud, its hard to find things sometimes, but a lot of groups have free downloads, or you can click through and buy some, typically very cheep.

I love Amazon, although I use iTunes too. Amazon frequently has $2 MP3 giveaways to the point where I haven't actually purchased something from there in a long time. You can get the head's up on those deals by following Amazon MP3 on twitter or through a site such as slickdeals.net.

Download MOD EDIT. Then go to MOD EDIT. It's safe and secure. Free songs and you actually can just just download entire CD's and very easy to move to iTunes. PM me if you have questions. No need to pay for music when there are plenty of free sites

MOD EDIT - HuskerBoard does not and cannot condone piracy. Do not post links to illegal sources here.

User was suspended for this post. - knapplc