**** Official Hockey Thread **** (NHL & College)

walksalone

Minor League Hockey Team's "Star Wars Night" Sounds Awesome

original.png

If you live in Toledo and were having trouble finding something to do Saturday night (as if), you definitely now want to buy tickets to see the ECHL's Toledo Walleye host the Kalamazoo Wings. It's Star Wars Night. The teams will be wearing these sweaters.

The Walleye are the good guys, so they'll suit up as rebel X-wing fighters. The Wings will rock the Darth Vader look, and presumably enter to the Imperial March. There'll be a whole bunch more, including costume contests for fans, character appearances, and Star Wars-themed concessions, including Jedi Juice (ew) and Yoda Soda (heh).

Watching the Pens/Bruins game, and they said Av's goalie Varlamov's been arrested...

Bruins are looking tough again this year. Like they haven't missed a beat since the Cup Final this past summer. I would make a wager they will contend for the division and the conference come next spring.

1450920_10152070057451349_64584631_n.jpg

Omaha is in the same conference with the Sioux for not even 5 seasons and they already self proclaim a "rivalry"? And I thought all the non-Gopher MN school's self imposed rivalries (other than Dueloot) were bad. It was fun during my time at SCSU, but come on, we all know its not real.