**** Official Hockey Thread **** (NHL & College)

walksalone

That is, hands down, the most heartbreaking loss I've ever seen in a hockey game...

Sorry man. I was pulling for the Sioux as well

It's all good brother, the Av's are making up for it...

Except for that part where they can't beat my Pens ;)

That is, hands down, the most heartbreaking loss I've ever seen in a hockey game...

Your Pens have the unfortunate luck of being in the same division as the Bruins, and if they end up playing them, I don't see it ending well...

Your Pens have the unfortunate luck of being in the same division as the Bruins, and if they end up playing them, I don't see it ending well...

Is it going to matter after the Wings beat the Bruins? lol

1st Round

Av's over Wild in 5

'Hawks over Blues in 6

Ducks over Stars in 5

Kings over Sharks in at least 6, prolly 7

Bruins over Wings in 6

Habs over 'Ning in 6

Pens over Jackets in 5

Flyers over Rangers in 7

2nd Round

Av's over 'Hawks in 6

King's over Ducks in 7

Bruins over Habs in 6

Flyers over Pens in 7

Conf Finals

Av's over Kings in 6

Bruins over Flyers in 7

Finals

Bruins over Av's in 7

I am just hoping the Wild can finally advance. The State of Hockey has sorely missed quality pro hockey...well, or just quality pro sports in general.

As the Wild being my 2nd favorite team behind the Av's, I don't see that happening.

They emptied all the bullets out of the gun, making that hellacious run to the playoffs. They'll get a game, maybe two, but there's too much youth, strength, and speed with the Av's forwards.

I am just hoping the Wild can finally advance. The State of Hockey has sorely missed quality pro hockey...well, or just quality pro sports in general.

As the Wild being my 2nd favorite team behind the Av's, I don't see that happening.

They emptied all the bullets out of the gun, making that hellacious run to the playoffs. They'll get a game, maybe two, but there's too much youth, strength, and speed with the Av's forwards.

I would feel comfortable picking them for Cup finals if Harding was tending goal.

I would feel comfortable picking them for Cup finals if Harding was tending goal.

I can't say I'd go that far... Maybe the Conference finals if Harding got REALLY hot...