Buckeyes will be eating . . .

OH HSKR FAN

ramen noodles, mac & cheese and hot dogs.

HOLY CRAP!

From the Dispatch:

Proposed football ticket prices:

Premium games

Maximum prices

2013 and 2014:

Two premium games 110 and 125

Two premium games 125 and 150

One premium game 175

Two premium games 125 and 150

Non-premium games:

Tickets rise from 70-79 in 2013 and are not increased through 2017.

I don't think you will see too many sell outs in the future if they go with these prices.

They obviously know what they are doing with pricing getting the right people to crunch the numbers. I haven't missed a home game since Marshall in 2004 but I will not be paying that kinda scratch potentially getting stuck with Obstructed view seating in B or D deck.

80+ to see OSU vs Toledo is getting ridiculous. Give me BCS opponents at least!

125 for scUM will definitely be ok. I end up paying more than that a lot of the time for that game. $125 will weed out some of the people who just want to make a quick buck.

the average guy can't afford to go to the games anymore. what a shame.

I know. sucks.

There will be a backlash I feel.

watching on TV will be looking better and better to most.

Unless it's a night game against a quality opponent, I find watching it on TV with a group of people way more fun than being at the stadium watching anyways. IMO, ticket prices being $56 like they are at Nebraska are already too high.

I think they used the secondary ticket market to justify the price increases. I know my uncle usually isn't too happy when they increase ticket prices but they have had season tickets since the 60s so I imagine they will continue. It is sad when they price some of their alumni out of tickets and it isn't like the student tickets are really cheap either. Oh well, I only go when I get free tickets anyways so I can't complain too much.

You know, even with those prices the ticket itself still isn't the most expensive part of the gameday. Especially if you consider the cost of travel (for us out-of-town folks), overnight hotel stay, food and booze. Still, it sucks to see ticket prices getting pushed higher and higher each year.