WR Devin Scott [LA Lafayette Commit]

Amac3309

how dare our coaches try and steal someone elses commit or is ok when we do it but in all seriousness if he's the real deal sign him up nebraska cant get enough of these southern kids

Generally rule is if anyone that tries to snipe one of Nebraska's recruits late, they are a creep/scumbag/d-bag that lies, cheats and straight up pays recruits to come to their school. If Bo and company do it, they just are following through the recruiting cycle, making sure that they make all the offers they can to all the players that they can make a difference to the team.

how dare our coaches try and steal someone elses commit or is ok when we do it but in all seriousness if he's the real deal sign him up nebraska cant get enough of these southern kids

Generally rule is if anyone that tries to snipe one of Nebraska's recruits late, they are a creep/scumbag/d-bag that lies, cheats and straight up pays recruits to come to their school. If Bo and company do it, they just are following through the recruiting cycle, making sure that they make all the offers they can to all the players that they can make a difference to the team.

Exactly

nailed it. glad to see we are all on the same page

Looks like his best skill is catching the deep ball. He uses his body well to shield off the defender while he catches it over his outside shoulder. Good fundamentals in that respect. Not a lot of wow factor like with James Clark or Gage, but solid WR.

I think this kids best asset is that he has great hands. He got lit up on a few of those catches and held onto the ball. Making of a good slot receiver with reliable hands. But Huskers everywhere only want to know..... "Can he block!?"

Nate Clouse@NateClouse

2013 Harvey (La.) West Jefferson WR Devin Scott will be visiting #Nebraska this weekend, claims an offer from the #Huskers

Great to hear. It also looks like it will be in the 40's this weekend.

Ha, I instantly checked the weather! I always hope we can maybe fool them into thinking it's nice around here sometimes. Fact is I'm sick of this cold bullsh#t too.

I've got a few players in my classes from down South and you can tell they don't like the cold.