Predict the Two-Deeps

Husker_x

QB: Martinez, Armstrong

RB: Ameer, Newby/Cross (in that order)

WR1: Quincy, Westerkamp

WR2: Bell, Wullenwamber/Allen (if recover fully)

WR3 (Slot): Turner, Moore...(wildcard=Carnes)

TE: Long, Cotton

TE: Sutton, Carter

RT: Qvale, Finnin

RG: Jake Cotton, ARod/Cholongo

C: Pensick, Pelini

LG: Long, Moudy

LT: Sirles, Sterup

RE: Ankrah, Moss

DT: VV, Williams

DT: Curry, Randle

LE: Gregory, McMullen

LB: Brown, Afalava

LB: Santos, Rose

LB: Zaire, Roach

CB: Rose, SJB/Mitch

CB: Evans, Green/Seisay

FS: CJax, Leroy Alexander

SS: HJax, Singleton

Peso: Cooper, Singleton

Here is a shot...did it really quick so I probably missed someone.

I am far too lazy to do this... but curious on the Carnes thing. I overhead a certain family member of his saying he was going to transfer...

Overheard, as in Tommie Frazier on the radio?

I wouldn't be too surprised. He hasn't made any on field impact here even after his position switch. I think it would be admirable to tough it out. But he's got helicopter cousins like Frazier balking at how he hasn't started at QB yet. I don't think that's the best influence.

I vote for Adam Taylor as the #2 RB.

Which Cotton are people putting in at TE? Sam? Did we graduate that Korean kid on the line? I love our skill positions, but our OL does not inspire a ton of confidence right now. Nor the DL, and that's scary, although the DL is more unproven potential and ? marks.

I am far too lazy to do this... but curious on the Carnes thing. I overhead a certain family member of his saying he was going to transfer...

I wouldn't be too surprised. He hasn't made any on field impact here even after his position switch. I think it would be admirable to tough it out. But he's got helicopter cousins like Frazier balking at how he hasn't started at QB yet. I don't think that's the best influence.

Which Cotton are people putting in at TE? Sam? Did we graduate that Korean kid on the line? I love our skill positions, but our OL does not inspire a ton of confidence right now. Nor the DL, and that's scary, although the DL is more unproven potential and ? marks.

Come on man.... I hate to call people out on the internet, but I have to say something here. The man gave 5 years of effort and dedication to the team, and earned a scholarship as a walk-on starter. At least give him the respect to call him by his name and not "that minority player at X position". (I realize I did not state his name in this post either, but I was not referring to him in a derogatory manner.)

QB: T-Magic, ArmSOstrong

RB: Abdullah, Cross and Adam Taylor

FB: Jano, Stoddard

WR: Turner, Westerkamp

WR: Kenny Bell, Taariq Allen

WR: Enunwa, Alonzo Moore

TE: Jake Long, Sam Cotton

TE: Cethan Carter, Sutton

G: Spencer Long, Jake cotton

G: chongo Kondolo, givens price

C: Pensick, Pelini

T: Sirles, Sterup

T: Qvale, Matt Finnin

DE: Ankrah, McMullen

DT: Valentine, Curry

DT: Randle, Chase Rome

DE: Gregory, Avery Moss

LB: Thomas Brown, Afalava

LB: Santos, Michael Rose III

LB: Zaire, Courtney Love

CB: Mitchell, Seisay

CB: SJB/Evans, Johnathan Rose

Nickel: Ciante Evans

FS: Charles Jax, Singleton

SS: Harvey Jax, Singleton

PK, Pat Smith, Pauly D

Punter: Pauly D, Pat Smith

Come on man.... I hate to call people out on the internet, but I have to say something here. The man gave 5 years of effort and dedication to the team, and earned a scholarship as a walk-on starter. At least give him the respect to call him by his name and not "that minority player at X position". (I realize I did not state his name in this post either, but I was not referring to him in a derogatory manner.)

Oh lord. Here we go......

I like as you are giving this guy crap you dont mention his name either...

His name is Seung Hoon Choi.

nah .. we were at a bar for the Vikings/Packers game and someone asked him about Brion.. He said Brion said he was transferring.

not sure if he was saying that to hear himself talk or what.

I like as you are giving this guy crap you dont mention his name either...

His name is Seung Hoon Choi.

Read the end of my post. I know what his name is. There was no obvious place in my post to put his name, and I didn't want to extend it just to do so. Could I have put it in place of "The man", sure, but I didn't.

And it really isn't a race issue either. That wasn't what bugged me. He uses names for everyone but Choi, then calls him "that Korean kid". I'm just saying....

How is referring to someone, whose name you can't recall, by their nationality derogatory? If I'm watching an NBA game forget a guy's name and refer to him as (even more generic) "that white guy" is it derogatory? Oh yeah, it's not.

Not derogatory. I was gonna type his name out but I couldn't remember how to spell it. Sorry :P Thanks Minnesota_husker for the assist.

Not derogatory. I was gonna type his name out but I couldn't remember how to spell it. Sorry :P

Then it's not an issue. I couldn't get a read off of the context. Thanks for clarifying.