ATH Kalen Ballage [Arizona State Commit]

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure there is a ton of new info here except he still says he is a soft commit and it is from 12/28

"It's a soft commitment, but I'm leaning toward Arizona State," Ballage said to The Gazette on Thursday.

Also says he has future visits schedules for Washington and UCLA

http://m.gazette.com/ballage-still-leaning-toward-arizona-state-with-two-visits-left/article/1511714

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
We have to start winning big time games against other top programs in a mjor way before we can get kids like this on our team.

I'm all for us winning more big time games, but we're currently sitting well with another 4star RB with our program as is....

And two top 20 backs in the same year last year....

We have to start winning big time games against other top programs in a mjor way before we can get kids like this on our team.

I'm all for us winning more big time games, but we're currently sitting well with another 4star RB with our program as is....

And that's great I love it but, I'm speaking for other positions when I say that. We're going to get great back no matter what look at who came from here.

And that's great I love it but, I'm speaking for other positions when I say that. We're going to get great back no matter what look at who came from here.

You realize that Ballage is deadset on playing RB in college right?

And he has been since day one.

I know that he is and really don't mind but I feel like he wants to get on the field asap and not have to wait his turn.

You said we need to win big games before we get KIDS LIKE THIS on our team. Then in your next post you say we GET GREAT "BACK" NO MATTER WHAT. Then when pointed out this kid is a RB, you say you are talking about other positions, when you were actually used this kid as the example? NU just isn't the fit for some recruits, not matter what our tradition/program is like. We didn't lose him due to a lack of effort, he just never seemed all that legitimately interested.