Carr vs Callahan

I dunno, he turned a Super Bowl team into a 4-12 team, and turned a top 20, 10-3 team into a 5-6 team.

Beat that, Carr :thumbs

And would you mind telling me how Norv Turner is doing there now. Hmm, perhaps everything doesn't revolve around the coach, maybe players and attitudes have something to do with it :wacko:

Yeah, if billy c could cause that much damage in Oakland in that short of time, just imagine what NU will look like when he is gone. :bang:bang

If Solich was such a great coach - how come the best job he could get is ohio - he was not ever mentioned for other jobs - Callahan will get the kids here.

Have you noticed that after several occasions I've challenged FF to interview a couple of coaches at the Div 1a level and report back in order to settle the argument about whether BC is terrible for the program or a blessing. I'm still waiting for the results. OH wait...maybe FF doesn't want a qualified opinion!

Most people don;t know this, but he is a CU grad student in his 10 year!

hey former fan, :wtf ??? dude did you just happen to miss the end of solich's tenure??? did you just happen to notice the top level recruits across the country and even in our own back yard saw the light that solich stunk? The fact that freaking Hawkeyes were making recruiting inroads in Omaha tells you how bad it was getting. Callahan is bringing in the talent we need to win again. And quit beating a dead horse while your at it. dedhoarse

GO BIG RED!!! :restore2

Mods, Im not sure how this thread got started here, but this was a response to another thread.

Im pretty darn sure that I didnt start this thread. Can you tell me how it got here and what the scoop with it is??

Maybe through all of your haste to bash Callahan you accidentally clicked on "New Post" instead of "Add Reply." :blink:

I can't wait to see what you bring to the table after the Alamo Bowl. Whether the Huskers win OR lose. :smokin

The question of the month:  Is FF now a Michigan supporter?  If the past threads are any indication, guess what?

Absolutely its a past indication. I dislike UM as much as I dislike KSt, CU, UT, Mizzou ect.

I just dont understand guys like you who enjoy seeing NU struggle and get embarassed on a week by week basis, come to a site for NU fans and portray yourself as an NU fan. Just go back to being a Sooner, or a Longhorn, or a Buff, Mr. Roy in CO :wacko:

Oh well, Im sure youll be sitting on your couch watching the Alamo bowl, wearing your maize and blue, just like you were wearing your CU gold and black a couple of weeks ago. :thumbs

I just dont understand guys like you who enjoy seeing NU struggle and get embarassed on a week by week basis, come to a site for NU fans and portray yourself as an NU fan. Just go back to being a Sooner, or a Longhorn, or a Buff, Mr. Roy in CO :wacko:

Oh well, Im sure youll be sitting on your couch watching the Alamo bowl, wearing your maize and blue, just like you were wearing your CU gold and black a couple of weeks ago. :thumbs

OUCH!

On a side note in response to the first sentence of that reply:

I do not enjoy watching the team struggle, it is something I have come to accept in exchange for a program that will align itself with how productive it will be both on the collegiate map and producing more players that wil be recognized in the pro's.

Five or six years from now I would love to hear, on Monday Night Football, "Harrison Beck, Quarterback, THE University of Nebraska."

Of course there would be more players produced before that, but that, an NU QB being recognized in the Pro's, just has a ring to it that none of us have heard, perhaps EVER. :thumbs

P.S. I wouldn't be surprised, with a breakout season next year, to see Zac get drafted as well.

:power

Mods, Im not sure how this thread got started here, but this was a response to another thread.

Im pretty darn sure that I didnt start this thread. Can you tell me how it got here and what the scoop with it is??

I don't know what happened - usually something like this happens when there is a merge of two threads, which may be the case here. Sorry. Unfortunately, as has been discussed with others to which this has happened, we can change the title but not the "originating" poster. If I'm not mistaken, it's happened to Benard and, most recently, Big Willie.