Harlem Shake - Nebraska Football Spring Practice Style

I'm still trying to figure out the first 15 seconds of the video though. Why did Jamal do what he did after the false start penalty?

kenny bell is two spots left of Bo in the front. He has some kind of dark camo suit on and then takes off the top while standing next to someone in what i suppose is a spotted dog costume that looks to be slowly humping a big red ball.

Anybody see Taylor?

He's one of the guys holding up the sign.

Ron Kellogg is holding the other side of the sign.

Could be wrong, but I think Cotton is the Coxswain. Might be Westerkamp next to him. Pretty sure i see Tim Beck and Terry Joseph rowing.

I'm still trying to figure out the first 15 seconds of the video though. Why did Jamal do what he did after the false start penalty?

I'm gonna bite, assuming youre being serious-and maybe you are. I'm not a big watcher of the harlem shake vids, but from the few I have seen, that's part of the dance. It starts with a few seconds of one person doing a dance whilst the rest go on with their business, then it goes into utter chaos....

Here's one with Jeff Gordon and his team at the shop....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shJBFyct2XE

that is a lot of air humping.

Yeah, I just linked, thinking "hell, this'll be good. a bunch in one link". Then I started watching it, and thought "meh, better not."

i do not know if it was inappropriate, just very unoriginal. i just saw a .gif with four panes of the ones i have seen the most often.

that is a lot of air humping.

Yeah, I just linked, thinking "hell, this'll be good. a bunch in one link". Then I started watching it, and thought "meh, better not."

i do not know if it was inappropriate, just very unoriginal. i just saw a .gif with four panes of the ones i have seen the most often.

I saw a couple in the first few minutes that I thought gave me enough reason to get it off here, my opinion anyway.