Harlem Shake - Nebraska Football Spring Practice Style

I'm still trying to figure out the first 15 seconds of the video though. Why did Jamal do what he did after the false start penalty?

I'm gonna bite, assuming youre being serious-and maybe you are. I'm not a big watcher of the harlem shake vids, but from the few I have seen, that's part of the dance. It starts with a few seconds of one person doing a dance whilst the rest go on with their business, then it goes into utter chaos....

Here's one with Jeff Gordon and his team at the shop....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shJBFyct2XE

So the jumping offsides, Bo getting pissed, Jamal breaking into dance around Evans, Rose and Santos was all planned?

From what i heard, it was Bo's idea to do a harlem shake video. Just a rather interesting way to start out the Harlem Shake.

Anyone else think it's wildly funny that after Turner jumps offside Pelini jumps all over him and throws down his hat? With as much crap he gets about his temper nationally, it was a nice touch.

It was a good idea to start out Spring practice and definitely helps out team camaraderie.

That was my favorite part honestly. I like that Bo can laugh at himself (if that's what was intended) like that.

As a major husker fan, it's little things like this video that I crave. I would love to sit in and watch every practice, but obviously that isn't possible, so whenever a video like this or some other behind the scenes thing surfaces, I get excited. It's paints a better, more detailed picture of the product everyone sees on Saturdays.

The Tim Miles effect IMHO. If Bo trends in this direction using social media etc to his advantage like Miles does it will immensely help recruiting. Kudos to Bo for doing this and I hope he takes to twitter etc like some of the other coaches. These things are the little things Bo never really went all in with in previous years. Again kudos to Bo

Watched numerous of the videos last night. Multiple compilations. I still have not found one even close to as good as this one. It may be bias yes, but, there were so many people involved as well as the head coach who is nationally perceived as nothing less than a total prick. The costuming and such. No other shake vid even comes close to the hilarity of this one. It's great for Bo. Great for the players. And great for the program. A total grandslam.