Harlem Shake - Nebraska Football Spring Practice Style

Guaranteed that the first sign of struggle this upcoming season the grumpy old fogies will be coming out in droves pointing to this exact day as an excuse that Bo has no control over his team and that time was wasted.

You guys are simple minded. This is f'ing retarded.

We've got a winner I think.

Ok....I'm going to bite.....why is this popular? The "Harlem Shuffle" I mean.....where did it come from?

Well, the Harlem Shake or whatever is an actual dance, but it's not represented by these videos. As far as the videos go, it's a youtube craze that all play off the same motif. Sort of like the Call Me Maybe lip synchs from last summer after Harvard Baseball and the US Swim Team popularized it (or maybe they came late in the game, I don't know).

It's pretty addicting. (NO, I don't care what you haters say :lol:)

My favorite is Sea World San Antonio. Perfectly executed. And ANIMALS. Like sea lion, walrus type animals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf8Itx8swpc

I love our Husker one though, I still can't believe Bo is in there dancin' all out. Gotta love Bo.

Its not hurting anything. But i think this viral stuff is completely rediculous. If it gets recruits then do what u gotta do. But dont expect me to laugh at a video of a buncha men dressed rediculously and dancing.. joke or no.

This however.. yes. Yes, ill laugh at this.