Texas potentially in trouble?

Okay.. what? can someone spell this out clear as day? the twitter account that the op posted is millions of posts deep, i cant tell whats going on.

I dont know who's joking in here and whos telling the truth. Google has nothing, espn doesnt either.

http://michiganstate...exas-17342070/2

Some more plain english explanation on a MSU message board:

Doing some snooping around and piecing a few facts together, here's what I can surmise...

Bev Kearney, a lesbian African American track coach, was fired recently when it came out (she admitted I believe) to a sexual relationship with an athlete back in the early 2000's. After that firing it also came out that Major Applewhite had a sexual relationship (one-nighter) with a student trainer. His pay was frozen, but he was not fired. After his pay freeze he was promoted to co-OC and given a big raise. Kearney and her lawyers are upset and claiming inconsistent and discriminatory treatment in how her firing.

Sexual relationships between UT employees and students are not actually illegal. They are highly discouraged by the university though, and the employees are required to report them. (editorial comment - Due to the quasi-employment status of student athletes a whole host of sexual harassment laws may apply and claims could be brought if a student chose to sue the school, so the school clearly doesn't want to see this stuff go on.)

My educated guess here is that in preparing a legal case against UT, Kearney and her lawyer have obtained "the list" of all such reported sexual relationships either within the AD or possibly all of UT. It's not just "Kearney and Applewhite", it's bigger, messier, and much more embarrassing than that. And they're either threatening to or have leaked it and it will become public. I will also guess that UT is going to try to split hairs here in the legal department. They will claim Kearney was fired not for the relationship, but not reporting it or covering it up, and that Applewhite's relationship was reported. This sort of a legal defense of course is horrible for PR, even if it may be technically defensible. The court of public opinion will not care.

and this post:

This just posted on the Shag... (fair warning: read at your own risk)...

"This is the post you guys have been waiting for, i called a buddy's dad who is a 5 figure donor annually and has a lot of work connections to the big cigars.

back in 2010, cleve must have thought that the texas ath dept was his personal $#@!in chicken house. there were always rumors of him getting his $#@! sucked in his office, university employes saw him and grad assistant trainers out at bars, and basically everybody knew he was a $#@!ing sleazebag, but he was mack;s BFF and we were still just a year away from the NC game against bama and no one $#@!ed with mack.

well, $#@! hit the fan when dumbass cleve thought that he thought his $#@! didn't stink and tried to get a dyke to switch teams. yes, THAT dyke. Cleve tried to get $#@! wet from Bev. Mainly, it was innuendos in emails and the occasional univited visit to her office. Of course, she reported to deloss, powers and bellmont $#@!s. this was 2010, nobody wanted to stir up too much $#@! with Mack's BFF. fast forward 2 months, $#@! is starting to settle down and it's the beginning of summer. cleve usually held a bbq at his place for some of the head coaches, good ole boys in the AD, and bellmont big cigars every year for the past 4 or 5 years. He sends out email inviting everybody, yada yada, well, mack replies to cleve something of along the lines of, Do not try to get bev drunk or there will be hell to pay, deloss already talked to you and we agreed to keep things quiet but the next strike and you're out. Except Mack $#@!ing hit REPLY ALL. It went to Bev, deloss, barnes, powers, $#@!ing everybody now knew how $#@!ing shady deloss kept things under wrap. At this point, cleve is pissed at mack. mack stupidly thought that if cleve left town, the mack brown golden touch could smooth everything over. YEAH $#@!ING RIGHT. so mack sends cleve out to a "recruiting trip" to the east coast for a few days. the recruit was a 2 sport athlete from philadelphia. cleve had to go out to his basketball practice to try to talk to him, but a fight broke out. what did cleve do? he whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything he could say, that this cab was rare, but cleve though to himself "naw, forget it, yo home to bel-air!" un-$#@!ing-believable"