Texas potentially in trouble?

One poster on Shaggy claiming his girlfriend lives accross the street from the pi phi house and seeing Rick Barnes leaving that house on numerous occasion in the early am hours.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Major Applewhite pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

• Fire 4

One poster on Shaggy claiming his girlfriend lives accross the street from the pi phi house and seeing Rick Barnes leaving that house on numerous occasion in the early am hours.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Major Applewhite pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

I heard if he dies, he's going to donate his eyes to Stevie Wonder.

Pretty much the point I was trying to make. Thanks.

Tell me you got the reference he was making.

Maybe I'm just dumb. I'm completely missing it.

Maybe I'm just dumb. I'm completely missing it.

I hear that if he dies he is going to donate his eyes to Stevie Wonder.

From what I've read on some horn boards is that the details are so sketch and widespread at this point that all the major outlets are sitting on it until the details are figured out. I've read many times that ESPN actually does NOT want to be the one to break it. Most horn beat writers and such are acting as if this will be a Texas AD implosion and that it will result in a complete remanufacture of the department. We'll see.

I would think that this story is already big enough that even a reputable news site would start writing something up. He'll even TMZ would normally be all over something like this. Must be something really big for everyone to sit on it.

They're probably sitting on it because, as the SB Nation article mentioned, Perry and his cronies are salivating about getting them out and putting his own people in charge of Texass. They could very well be holding on to info or helping Bev on the side, controlling the information.

Plus, let's remember that Perry is an Aggie. If there's anything they can do to sabotage Texass while looking like the good guy, they will drive that bus back and forth over Texass until the wheels fall off.

Yes, it's petty, but without turning this into a political thread, politics in Texass are petty and myopic at best.