I dont know. Tiger shoots 66 and wins.

That's the thing... A 66 might win it for him. It's been pretty difficult to break 70 this week, and you know a couple of the guys in front of Tiger are going to have typical Sunday at the Masters implosions. If Tiger can get a couple breaks for a change and go low, he'll be in it.

Tiger -3, 4 back, with 6 guys in front of him. Not gonna get it done. Somehow he's still 6/1 odds though, lol Vegas.

I hope Angel or Sneds wins. f#*k Adam Scott with his 97 inch chin putter. Douche.

It's probably actually lol at all the squares still putting money on him.

yep. With guys/teams as high profile as Tiger, it becomes more about how much Vegas can take advantage of people's emotions. No matter how good or bad Tiger is, people will think he's more likely to win than he probably actually is. Easy money for Vegas.

Tiger -3, 4 back, with 6 guys in front of him. Not gonna get it done. Somehow he's still 6/1 odds though, lol Vegas.

I hope Angel or Sneds wins. f#*k Adam Scott with his 97 inch chin putter. Douche.

It's probably actually lol at all the squares still putting money on him.

Well, that's what I meant by lol Vegas of course. The books make so much money on Tiger.

All announcers should whisper during golf. Even if it is a channel that is not doing golf so you don't bother the golfers. Baseball, basketball ,NASCAR, X games, what ever. And these other sports themselves are too noisy. No dribbling allowed when golf is on in basketball. NASCAR has to use Volts. Baseball nerf bats -