Nebraska HS players

A number of Husker targets and Nebraska HS players at Rivals camp today in Chicago, in addition to 5 Husker commits (Neal, Tears, Lee, Anderson, and Bussey).
Had a great day at the @RivalsCamp Today in Chicago ! Learned a lot and got a chance to compete with the best!

2015 Brookings, SD RB Michael Daniel RT @MikeyDaniel23: It's show time here in Chicago #Rivalscamp pic.twitter.com/kZUwL98crg

Nate Clouse@NateClouse 5h

Omaha (Neb.) Skutt QB Isaiah Ramsey enjoying @RivalsCamp RT @ramsey_isaiah15: It's like Christmas all this stuff I'm getting #RivalsCamp

Nate Clouse@NateClouse 5h

#nebpreps RT @Bubaka_03: Lol Nebraska boys reppin in Chicago @CJ_Johnson15 @Malik_ABC #RivalsCamp pic.twitter.com/kOaxmQHrwv

Big #Huskers 2016 OL target Matt Farniok ready to compete at @RivalsCamp today. RT @MattFarniok1: Ready to go at #RivalsCamp

2015 Syracuse, Neb. OL Matt Clark #nebpreps RT @mattclark285: Can't wait to compete today! #RivalsCamp

2016 Omaha (Neb.) South TE/DE Noah Fant #nebpreps RT @nrfant: Out here in Chicago ready to ball out #RivalsCamp pic.twitter.com/iqtQQ59UyD

2015 Bellevue (Neb.) West WR CJ Johnson #nebpreps RT @CJ_Johnson15: Mustache free.. Let's go!! #RivalsCamp pic.twitter.com/GTEJYuLV8T

Adam Holtorf@aholtorf79 53m

Had a great time at the @RivalsCamp today!! Proud to represent Nebraska! #RivalsCamp #PuttingInWork pic.twitter.com/jbTYqTwPlf

Bm0VsMYCQAAGhM2.jpg

Papillion-La Vista South DB Josh Manchigiah (2016) was picked as the #5 overall defensive performer at Rivals Camp Chicago today. 2015 Husker commit Avery Anderson was #2 and 2015 Husker commit Eric Lee didn't make the Top 10.

A little surprised by Lee not making the top 10. I heard Lee played very physical at that camp, and ended up having issue overcommitting at times which led to him getting beat when receivers would change direction. Avery, on the other hand, played a lot of off-press coverage most of the day but has fast hips and was quick enough to close the gap when the ball was released.

Papillion-La Vista South DB Josh Manchigiah (2016) was picked as the #5 overall defensive performer at Rivals Camp Chicago today. 2015 Husker commit Avery Anderson was #2 and 2015 Husker commit Eric Lee didn't make the Top 10.

A little surprised by Lee not making the top 10. I heard Lee played very physical at that camp, and ended up having issue overcommitting at times which led to him getting beat when receivers would change direction. Avery, on the other hand, played a lot of off-press coverage most of the day but has fast hips and was quick enough to close the gap when the ball was released.

I would guess that press coverage is a little tougher in a 1v1 with no pads situation.

Having had the chance to do some speed and agility training with Josh, this kid is a damn good athlete. Really hope Nebraska stays in contact with him as he is nowhere near his full potential yet and could be a solid prospect.

Having had the chance to do some speed and agility training with Josh, this kid is a damn good athlete. Really hope Nebraska stays in contact with him as he is nowhere near his full potential yet and could be a solid prospect.
Would he want a preferred walk-on spot to UNL, or is he going to a DII school?

I'm not sure how to take some of the picks from this weekend. There seemed to be several off-the-radar guys getting picked as the best. I'm curious how many participants there were compared to other Rivals camps.

But I'd say he's just a sophomore so if he keeps this up he'll have several D1 offers to choose from - perhaps even NU.

Not sure. He's a military kid and both parents graduated from A&M so he's got no real connection to NU. I know he's been to Minnesota a couple times already and he's also been to Iowa. He also liked the DB coach just left for A&M and I can't think of his name right now. The kid is athletic enough to play D1 if he keeps developing like he has been.