Nebraska HS players

True but very little, if any have walked-on to us if they have a Kansas State, Iowa or Iowa State offer. Oddly enough Wyoming just hardly even tried to recruit Nebraska kids while Christensen was there. Glenn did dabble some in the state. Will be hard for these kids to turn down a D-1 offer from a school like Wyoming now with a ex-Husker player/coach running the show.

Maybe, maybe not. Depends how bad these kids want to play for a big time program that they grew up cheering for. I'll never fault a kid for taking the full ride elsewhere, but there's a reason kids turn down scholarships every year to walk-on in Lincoln. Just comes down to what your dream is and how bad you want it.

2016 Papillion Safety Josh Manchigiah is going to multiple camps this summer.

May 30 - Unofficial visit to Texas A&M

June 1 - Baylor Camp

June 8 - LSU Camp

June 12 - Nebraska Camp

June 14 - Minnesota Camp

June 20 - Iowa Camp

He is also thinking about so Pac12 camps but does not have everything worked out yet.

June 1 - Baylor Camp

June 8 - LSU Camp

June 12 - Nebraska Camp

June 14 - Minnesota Camp

June 20 - Iowa Camp

He is also thinking about so Pac12 camps but does not have everything worked out yet.

Not to nit pick but he goes to Papio South. Also if he gets an A&M offer don't be surprised to see him commit there right away. Both parents went there.

I really hope he impresses at camp and the Coaches offer this kid. I also hope that if/when he gets this offer he is still interested in DONU!

Getting Stringfellow is a big plus but I don't think we're really in on a bunch of WRs that we like. My guess is the coaches told him months ago to come to camp and see how he looks. They're sticking to that now but have every intention of offering him that day and he'll jump at it.

"I think an offer will be coming from them," he said Tuesday during a break on the final day of the five-day Omaha MG Camp at Omaha Burke.

On June 15, Johnson will be at Wisconsin.
Two Nebraska high school players — offensive lineman Michael Decker of Omaha North and defensive end DaiShon Neal of Omaha Central — have verbally committed to the Huskers' class of 2015.
"The Nebraska coaches said they really wanted me to come down and work out in front of them," Johnson said. "I'll give them everything I got."

LJS on Johnson

June 1 - Baylor Camp

June 8 - LSU Camp

June 12 - Nebraska Camp

June 14 - Minnesota Camp

June 20 - Iowa Camp

Found out today Josh will also be camping at UCLA, USC and Stanford this summer. Has also already been to Baylor for either a camp or visit of some sorts.