Nebraska HS players

I'm confident we could offer/get CJ.

I really thought we'd offer him before. I think he'd be interested but his dad said at the time that he'd encourage him to stick with his commitment even if Nebraska offered later. Will be interesting so see who they go after in the next month.

This coach isn't the one that didn't think he was good enough. Not saying I do because I have never watched him and have no history of recruiting in anyway, just saying things could change with the new coach.

I'm confident we could offer/get CJ.

I really thought we'd offer him before. I think he'd be interested but his dad said at the time that he'd encourage him to stick with his commitment even if Nebraska offered later. Will be interesting so see who they go after in the next month.

this would give him a legitimate 'out' though - i could see it happening. we'll be using more TE's/WR's w/ Riley.

Congrats to Bellevue West wide receiver and Wyoming commit @CJ_Johnson15 for being named the Nebraska Gatorade player of the year. #nebpreps

It just seems like it makes sense to offer the kid who was named Gatorade player of the year...there was some pretty solid (compared to the previous years) in state kids. Also, to have a legacy kid on board would be nice too. Maybe he doesn't want that though.

Anyone know anything about Wyatt Mazour? I know he visited NU, as well as Iowa State and Wyoming, but does anyone have any updates. Surely he's been at least offered a walk-on spot. I think he should honestly be considered for a scholly.

Played him in high school. Good athlete. Kid lit up Nebraska C1 football. Would not light up D1 B1G football. Walk-on.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3148831/highlights/220134396

I'm guessing this is the place to put it but this is the highlight video for a friend of mine Gunner Fuelberth. He is the starting QB at Norfolk public. He tore his acl mid way through the football year this past season but, he is expected to make a full recovery. I just wanted to help get his highlights out there.

Nice touch, but needs to improve arm strength.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3148831/highlights/220134396

I'm guessing this is the place to put it but this is the highlight video for a friend of mine Gunner Fuelberth. He is the starting QB at Norfolk public. He tore his acl mid way through the football year this past season but, he is expected to make a full recovery. I just wanted to help get his highlights out there.

Nice touch, but needs to improve arm strength.

His touch is good, and I would add that he has a quick release, good pocket awareness, and keeps his eyes downfield when scrabbling. However, his deliver is slow on some passes, which could be a result of arm strength, and he drops his shoulder and does not follow the ball with his hand when he passes. He also has some common tendencies of a young QB, such as staring down his receiver, not going through progression, and not anticipating the route. A good example of all three of these youthful tendencies are evident in a single play starting at 1:27 where the wide-out to his right was his first progression, and he stayed locked on him until the defensive pressure came (ultimately flushing him from the pocket but he does a nice job getting positive yards running). However, the slot receiver on the same side got open almost immediately because the CB sat down on the route and the WR went over top.

• Fire 1