Nexus

Player: Jabrill Peppers

Hometown: Paramus, NJ

School: Paramus Catholic

Position: ATH

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 205

40 time: 4.5

Offers: Michigan, LSU, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Stanford, Alabama, Auburn, Boston College, Florida, Georgia, Miami, Nebraska, North Carolina, Northwestern, Oklahoma, Penn State, Rutgers, South Carolina, Syracuse, UCLA, USC, Virginia, West Virginia

Twitter

Rivals: :star :star :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star :star :star

Hudl

Sure, why not. I suppose we could make room for this guy. We seem to be his best offer amongst a bunch lower level garbage teams.

We started recruiting too late to be a contender for such a great player.

Edit: Man, that sounded way too depressing for the morning. Sorry, everyone. I think I need some coffee.

• 3 weeks later...

Did someone tell him about the sanctions? Four-year postseason ban and 15 scholarship cap.

Even if Peppers red-shirts his first year (2014-2015), he would miss out from post-season play for the next year for sure. Penn St would be eligible for the post-season his next 3 yrs. Still, with the scholarship cap, I would not expect Penn St to be competitive in their first year of eligible post-season play.

Guess he's not worried about winning championships.

When PSU wins 6 or 7 games this year the recruits will no longer be looking at them. This is the year where we will really see what they are made of.

Just like Florida was going to win 6 or 7 games last year?

Whatever man stealing from Paul. 7 wins seems like a real possibility because of losing their QB and losing some key defensive players.

When PSU wins 6 or 7 games this year the recruits will no longer be looking at them. This is the year where we will really see what they are made of.

Just like Florida was going to win 6 or 7 games last year?

Whatever man stealing from Paul. 7 wins seems like a real possibility because of losing their QB and losing some key defensive players.

How am I stealing anything from anyone?

The last time I paid attention to anything you said, was when you said Florida was going to win 6 or 7 games, and I told you how much of an idiot you were as you were bagging on their coach and talent.

No reason to listen to you after you posted that, as it showed your knowledge of CFB.

EDIT - And what am I stealing from "Paul"? I don't really get that part?