Boston Marathon Explosions

I don't understand where that's coming from. The video of the first guy being apprehended has him completely nude and unscathed.

258844_104131489680984_104118713015595_32268_721285_o__1__normal.jpegAnonymous@YourAnonNews2m

Details are sketchy. Unclear if the suspect in police custody, who did not appear wounded while naked, is the suspect that died.

Reddit was saying that someone was deceased about an hour or 2 ago so it could be possible or that could be where the info is coming from.

Transit police officer reported shot & wounded in serious condition. This isn't over.

Was that recent or a while back? An officer was indeed wounded a while back (besides the MIT officer who was killed).

I posted it right after I heard it on what was I believe a live feed: http://boston.cbslocal.com/live-video/

The other officer wounded from before, was that campus police at MIT as well?

This one was reported as "this has just come in moments ago."

zoogies, I don't think most of the local feeds picked up on the wounded officer right away. I'm guessing he/she is the one wounded in the previous gunfight (not the MIT officer killed at first). One was definitely wounded in the gunfights a while back. I've haven't heard of gunfights since then, though a while ago there were supposedly shots fired that led them to this Arsenal general area, I think.

Transit police officer reported shot & wounded in serious condition. This isn't over.

Was that recent or a while back? An officer was indeed wounded a while back (besides the MIT officer who was killed).

I posted it right after I heard it on what was I believe a live feed: http://boston.cbslocal.com/live-video/

The other officer wounded from before, was that campus police at MIT as well?

This one was reported as "this has just come in moments ago."

I thought this guy got injured right after the six shots fired report came over the scanner?