Boston Marathon Explosions

I have never seen anything like this in my life and hopefully never will again. An entire city shut down, every cop from Boston and FBI looking for one guy. Multiple road blocks. Tanks with military personnel driving around the city. INTERPOL involved, etc. Crazy stuff!

SWAT cars, right? Never heard anything about an M1 Abrams rolling around.

I have never seen anything like this in my life and hopefully never will again. An entire city shut down, every cop from Boston and FBI looking for one guy. Multiple road blocks. Tanks with military personnel driving around the city. INTERPOL involved, etc. Crazy stuff!

I'm sure he means swat vehicles, yes.

But some the pictures of some of them SWAT vehicles, it might as well of been full blown army and marines rollin through. They were not messin around.

But some the pictures of some of them SWAT vehicles, it might as well of been full blown army and marines rollin through. They were not messin around.

Armored vehicles is more precise. Tank was overstated but along the right path.

Armored vehicles is more precise. Tank was overstated but along the right path.

Yes, that's more along the lines of what I meant

^yes.

Jeez, some guy lifted the tarp of his boat and found him in there covered in blood. That guy is very lucky to still be alive considering police arrived on the scene to engage in a gunfight with him.

For whatever reason - although calling it "reason" could be overstating it in these guys' case - there were at least a couple more people who they could have killed but didn't. After the bombing, they seemed to only engage law enforcement, unless I'm forgetting something.

^yes.

Jeez, some guy lifted the tarp of his boat and found him in there covered in blood. That guy is very lucky to still be alive considering police arrived on the scene to engage in a gunfight with him.

When they said covered in blood, I was expecting worse than this.

^yes.

For whatever reason - although calling it "reason" could be overstating it in these guys' case - there were at least a couple more people who they could have killed but didn't. After the bombing, they seemed to only engage law enforcement, unless I'm forgetting something.

The guy who got carjacked should feel like the luckiest man in the world. I don't understand why the let him go honestly, given what they've demonstrated... Just shocked they didn't shoot him, unless they were trying to preserve ammo for what was to come.

A pothead who likes to play soccer and returned to university after the bombings on Monday. Only to later murder a campus police officer in cold blood and toss explosives at police. Can't wrap my head around that.

Why were they over at MIT to begin with? That's the part I didn't understand. I thought he was attending UMass-Dartmouth???