Boston Marathon Explosions

Also. Kudos again to American Law enforcement. 4 days. That's all it took to find out who it was, where he was, and to nab his ass. They got one and dead and another alive. Alive to hopefully tell the story of this garbage. I have a feeling that this is nowhere over. I have a feeling that these two are not the only ones.

• Fire 1

I have never seen anything like this in my life and hopefully never will again. An entire city shut down, every cop from Boston and FBI looking for one guy. Multiple road blocks. Tanks with military personnel driving around the city. INTERPOL involved, etc. Crazy stuff!

I have never seen anything like this in my life and hopefully never will again. An entire city shut down, every cop from Boston and FBI looking for one guy. Multiple road blocks. Tanks with military personnel driving around the city. INTERPOL involved, etc. Crazy stuff!

That would be 6 stars in Grand Theft Auto.

He made it out better than I do playing GTA with six stars

Confirmed it is him. He also has unspecified medical needs, but based on the fact that he was taken away in a car and not the ambulance suggests it is not of the severe type. If he waives his rights, interviews may begin immediately depending on severity of injuries.

Cue Johnny Cochran! If the backpack does not fit, you must acquit!

The lawyers are on the street giving the cops a round of applause. Because taking him alive meant $50,000,000 in court costs.

He made it out better than I do playing GTA with six stars

Luckily, he couldn't find a Pay 'n' Spray.

• Fire 1

He's Miranda rights are being waved by the government, yikes! Stipulation about public safety or something.

He's headed straight for the torture chamber.

You just know he is going to confess and later retract it.

The trial will have to be moved to Omaha. I think the Watertown jury pool is quite poisoned.

Feel bad for all the innocent people accused. The 17 year old kid and his friend/coach. Hopefully he doesn't feel in danger anymore. For the kid who is still missing and his family that got all those hate messages on their facebook page, I hope he is found alive. And the other guy who was supposedly suspect number 1 (Mike something, maybe?) I hope your life isn't ruined either.