Bands that should have been bigger

Hard to imagine any group outwardly gayer than FNM..But then I've never heard Menudo or Bieber (as far as I know) yet...Not that there's anything wrong with liking gay stuff.

You saved some face by +1'ing Triumph, but other than that, I fear for your taste in music...

Robbie Robertson..(from The Band)..His debut album had some great songs on it with some all star help ...but mostly seems to devote his time to soundtracks/Native American documentary type stuff.

BoDeans

Wide Spread Panic..Never heard of them before last month but seemed to be the best performance at the New Orleans Jazz Fest on AXS/tv two weekends ago...

Robin Trower

Black Keys ....just bought my 1st album last weekend

• Fire 1

Faith No More

Culture Club

Kidding, but I get both these groups confused with Living Colour from the little I've actually heard of any of them.

I like most of the stuff you post about, but these three groups I wish I could unhear.

Why do you like them?

Faith No More

Culture Club

Kidding, but I get both these groups confused with Living Colour from the little I've actually heard of any of them.

I like most of the stuff you post about, but these three groups I wish I could unhear.

Why do you like them?

People don't go past the songs that were played on MTV, if you were to actually listen past the first 3 songs, it's a hell of an underrated album...

Faith No More

Culture Club

Why do you like them?

People don't go past the songs that were played on MTV, if you were to actually listen past the first 3 songs, it's a hell of an underrated album...

Do they only have one album? I watched MTV for a couple of weeks when it first came out but got really tired of "All Madonna All the time".

Faith No More

Culture Club

Why do you like them?

Do they only have one album? I watched MTV for a couple of weeks when it first came out but got really tired of "All Madonna All the time".

Sorry, I meant the album, "The Real Thing"... They've got about 5 or 6. I like the first 3 with Mike Patton the most...