Which Scandal is the worse for the President & Country

Except that this wasn't just one or two TeaBagger groups--it was a statistically significant number of them that were abusing the system.

Cite, please.

My point was never to get into an argument about this, regardless. My point was that Obama is the head of a country of 300+ million with millions who work in government at all levels completing billions of tasks and making billions of decisions each day. It is a misguided conclusion to say that any one man can effectively control every single aspect of what happens in the government, whether large or small. If I slack off and don't do any work on Friday afternoons, that's hardly the CEO's fault. If some evidence comes out that Obama made some calls to the IRS saying "OMG we need to CRUSH the Tea Party LOL" then sure, that's a scandal. But I don't think any mistakes that the government or military made that we are discussing are scandalous at all. Having sex with a female assistant is a presidential scandal. Manufacturing evidence in order to start a war with questionable motive is a presidential scandal. The list of stuff in this thread is all bad happenings but we're too quick to credit or blame the president whenever anything happens.

• Fire 2

The IRS casts a wide net over conservative groups -what appears to be a very partisan effort - info is then leaked to liberal groups - yet the tea party is blamed for the overstepping of the IRS

Cite, please

The funny thing is that the Tea Party is absolutely no threat to the liberals. The voters they would need to focus on are the middling-ground, undecided ones. The most conservative of the conservative will always be such and focusing "partisan attacks" of any sort on them is a waste of time.

The funny thing is that the Tea Party is absolutely no threat to the liberals. The voters they would need to focus on are the middling-ground, undecided ones. The most conservative of the conservative will always be such and focusing "partisan attacks" of any sort on them is a waste of time.

I can agree wt that

The funny thing is that the Tea Party is absolutely no threat to the liberals.

I'd go a bit further and say that the Tea Party is quite the gift to liberals.

As the progressive liberals are to the Tea Party - the extremes play off each other

The funny thing is that the Tea Party is absolutely no threat to the liberals.

I'd go a bit further and say that the Tea Party is quite the gift to liberals.

Tend to agree with you. They're generally embarrassing to humanity.

Howard Dean: ‘Benghazi is a Laughable Joke’

By Andrew Johnson

May 21, 2013

Comments

Former Democratic National committee chairman Howard Dean considers the controversy over Benghazi a “joke” and “silly.”

“Benghazi is a laughable joke,” Dean proclaimed twice last week in a discussion with Republican National Committee communications chairman Sean Spicer.

“With all due respect, governor, when four Americans die serving this country, that’s not a joke, sir,” Spicer responded.

“Oh, stop it,” Dean said.

The former Democratic presidential candidate also said that there were “no serious questions being asked about Benghazi” and brushed off the controversy over the administration’s response to the terrorist attack as an effort by Republicans to score political points. ”It’s very clear what happened with Benghazi, this is ridiculous,” he said.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/348899/dean-‘benghazi-laughable-joke’-andrew-johnson

=================

Howard Dean: ‘Benghazi is a Laughable Joke’

By Andrew Johnson

May 21, 2013

Comments

Former Democratic National committee chairman Howard Dean considers the controversy over Benghazi a “joke” and “silly.”

“Benghazi is a laughable joke,” Dean proclaimed twice last week in a discussion with Republican National Committee communications chairman Sean Spicer.

“With all due respect, governor, when four Americans die serving this country, that’s not a joke, sir,” Spicer responded.

“Oh, stop it,” Dean said.

The former Democratic presidential candidate also said that there were “no serious questions being asked about Benghazi” and brushed off the controversy over the administration’s response to the terrorist attack as an effort by Republicans to score political points. ”It’s very clear what happened with Benghazi, this is ridiculous,” he said.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/348899/dean-‘benghazi-laughable-joke’-andrew-johnson

=================

I like how this so called investigation is focused on everything BUT the death of four Americans . . . but when someone notices this fact the response is "four Americans are dead!"

• Fire 2