Mother of 7 jailed in Mexico

LINK

To what extent should our government be helping her? To what extent should we be saying to the President of Mexico...."Make it happen or else"?

If you do the crime you pay the time.

I'm assuming from this you think she is guilty.

Only she knows if she's guilty or not. But if she did do it she wont be getting any sympathy from me. I just feel sorry for her 7 children.

LINK

To what extent should our government be helping her? To what extent should we be saying to the President of Mexico...."Make it happen or else"?

Only she knows if she's guilty or not. But if she did do it she wont be getting any sympathy from me. I just feel sorry for her 7 children.

Correct,

But......what if she didn't do it?

The facts around the arrest sound extremely fishy.

Correct,

Yea, sounds a bit sketchy to me.

"Oh, hey, we found this 12 pounds of marijuana under your public bus seat. No way anyone other than you could have put it there..."

LINK

Correct,

Then obviously, there is something wrong with that.

Correct,

Yea, sounds a bit sketchy to me.

"Oh, hey, we found this 12 pounds of marijuana under your public bus seat. No way anyone other than you could have put it there..."

"pay me $5,000 and we will let you go...OH....you don't have it...off to jail you go".

Why would the U.S. government interfere with this kind of legal incident in another country? Watch an episode of "Locked Up Abroad". The U.S. government will do very little for U.S. criminal activity in other countries....even if the facts are "fishy".

That's my question. I'm not saying they should and I'm not saying they shouldn't.

Why would the U.S. government interfere with this kind of legal incident in another country? Watch an episode of "Locked Up Abroad". The U.S. government will do very little for U.S. criminal activity in other countries....even if the facts are "fishy".

That's my question. I'm not saying they should and I'm not saying they shouldn't.

They shouldn't...that's what I'm saying.