Nebraska's Getting Hosed

everyone agrees that the 95 team was the best ever, the 94 team was close and the 97 team was good but not on the level of the other 2.

do you have any idea what would happen in this board if Penn St and Michagan got snubbed again.

i dont know if there would be enough tissue in the US to handle all of the tears.

Oh wait... fast forward, it's 2005 right?? Who cares about '97, '95 and '94, ya bunch of old bluehairs... the only thing that matters is Michigan has been better all the years of Nebraska's sad existance. Michigan is going to (slaughter, man-handle, massacre, obliterate, vaporize, disintegrate, mangle, whack, spank, defecate upon) Nebraska's sorry excuse for a football team.. UNL should seriously consider asking UNO to replace them in the game so it will be more competitive.

dedhoarse:box:cheers:horns2:bat:bat:bat:bat:batdedhoarsededhoarse:dis:dis:tv:tv:rickjames:rickjames:flush:flush:flush:cry:cry:crydedhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarse

dedhoarse  :box  :cheers  :horns2  :bat  :bat  :bat  :bat  :bat  dedhoarse  dedhoarse  :dis  :dis  :tv  :tv  :rickjames  :rickjames  :flush  :flush  :flush  :cry  :cry  :cry  dedhoarse  dedhoarse  dedhoarse  dedhoarse  dedhoarse  dedhoarse

That's the most impressive display of simultaneous horse-beating I've seen in a while. Look at 'em...all perfectly in time.

dedhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarse

No, that's the most impressive display of simultaneous horse beating I've ever seen.

Oh yah and PETA is for animals that are still living. That horse is definately deceased.

Thanks for your kind words Amy. It makes blasting Nebraska all the more easy :)

Don't even give this guy the time of day he's just coming on here being a jerk to try and get us mad. As far as I'm concerned he can be put in the same class as colorado fans and I can't take anyone in that class seriously. All I have to say is we will see who wins come December 28th so Michigan should bring their A game because their gonna need it. :box