MLB's Schedule

Interleague play was a really cool thing to introduce because all those teams that had been playing in the same city or area but different leagues finally got to play each other, not too exciting for most franchises though. I'd like it if they reduced it to two series per year, linked with one rival. I don't want to see the Padres playing the Blue Jays in April, or anytime other than October. I guess the Astros moving to the AL West screwed the whole thing up though.

Interleague play was a really cool thing to introduce because all those teams that had been playing in the same city or area but different leagues finally got to play each other, not too exciting for most franchises though. I'd like it if they reduced it to two series per year, linked with one rival. I don't want to see the Padres playing the Blue Jays in April, or anytime other than October. I guess the Astros moving to the AL West screwed the whole thing up though.

Before this sh*t pinada occured, I'd watch at least one, maybe two Yankee games a week, but now, I'm lucky if I look at the score two or three times a week...

• 3 weeks later...

Kind of off topic but apparently this didn't belong in a status update:

Cashman told reporters that ARod should "shut the f>(# up" about his return from injury. That could make things fun around there for awhile.

I couldn't be happier...

I'll be glad when "Man Tits" is gone. Free up some much need money/cap space.

Cashman told reporters that ARod should "shut the f>(# up" about his return from injury. That could make things fun around there for awhile.

I couldn't be happier...

got that right

I couldn't be happier...

I don't think the Yankees are worried too much on paying players. They have plenty of money to go out and get whoever they want.

I couldn't be happier...

I don't think the Yankees are worried too much on paying players. They have plenty of money to go out and get whoever they want.

The old man didn't mind so much. His boys are different story.

I think Hank and Hal care more about making money than paying for immediate help.

I couldn't be happier...

I thought his nickname was "B**** tits" lol