Man I forgot how good Taylor's wheels were

ZRod

Their seems to be more people bitching about people being critical of him than there are people actually being critical of him. There's a bitchfest going on alright.

Wait a minute... you're saying that on a Husker fan website, there are more people defending our players than bitching about them?

Wow. Who would ever have thought such a thing was possible?!?!?!???!

• Fire 2

Their seems to be more people bitching about people being critical of him than there are people actually being critical of him. There's a bitchfest going on alright.

This^^ How can you discuss a player without discussing his misfortunes as well.. If you only talk about the good, then all players are perfect.....

Seriously? You think that it's impossible to have a discussion about our players without criticizing them?

And who would be responsible for that starting?

Oh yeah, couldnt be the asshat tried to spin how bad he is.

I said nothing about how bad he is.... you should go back and read my posts

And who would be responsible for that starting?

Oh yeah, couldnt be the asshat tried to spin how bad he is.

I said nothing about how bad he is.... you should go back and read my posts

No, you just made sure that we don't for one second forget the bad and remember the good. Because, on a Nebraska fan website, that would be a bad thing. Or something.

This^^ How can you discuss a player without discussing his misfortunes as well.. If you only talk about the good, then all players are perfect.....

Seriously? You think that it's impossible to have a discussion about our players without criticizing them?

Hmmm, I fail to drink unreasonable amounts of Kool-aid. As I said before, if he cuts out the turnovers, he likely becomes the best ever to play here. Most likely it will lead to championships of some sort, but only read the posts you want to.

• Fire 1

Hmmm, I fail to drink unreasonable amounts of Kool-aid. As I said before, if he cuts out the turnovers, he likely becomes the best ever to play here. Most likely it will lead to championships of some sort, but only read the posts you want to.

So now if you speak well of Taylor Martinez, that's "drinking the kool-aid?" OK.

So now if you speak well of Taylor Martinez, that's "drinking the kool-aid?" OK.

Saying he is perfect is drinking Kool-aid, jumping people who think otherwise is drinking the Kool-aid. The guy needs more focus, with it he will win all the games, without we will lose one stupid game to a sh#t team...

• Fire 1

Good. Maybe if people would stop hijacking every damn thread like a bunch of classless a$$hole$, people wouldn't be getting bitched at.

Yep, he's a quick one. Our offense is at its best after Taylor breaks off a long run. It gets the defense to play on their heels and lets the rest of the skill position guys make plays. I can't wait to see the hurt we put on Sparty this season in Lincoln. I have a feeling they'll be keying in on Martinez so that he doesn't have another 200 yard performance on the ground against them, opening the door for Ameer and Imani up the middle. We should have one of the sickest play action passing games in the FBS this season. We should be gashing teams with it given our talent at QB, RB, and WR.

There's been a plenty of talk of Taylor's negatives-over the years. This thread was started with a highlight reel and centered around his speed and athleticism and how good of a quarterback he is.

That's all we do is discuss misfortunes-about every player and every coach. Very seldom, if ever at all, is there converstation solely dedicated to positivity. It wouldnt hurt the path of conversation of our fanbase one bit to have such a thing, would it?

• Fire 1

Saying he is perfect is drinking Kool-aid, jumping people who think otherwise is drinking the Kool-aid. The guy needs more focus, with it he will win all the games, without we will lose one stupid game to a sh#t team...

Who said he was perfect? I'm saying don't take potshots at the guy during a discussion of him at his best.

I suppose at Hall of Fame induction ceremonies, you think every player should be introduced with a film of their worst plays? You don't want to drink the kool-aid, after all.

Nobody said he's perfect, so you can cut the bullsh#t strawman argument. More than "focus" Taylor needs a defense. Defensive meltdowns are the reason he's 0-2 in Conference championships, not his "focus."

There's been a plenty of talk of Taylor's negatives-over the years. This thread was started with a highlight reel and centered around his speed and athleticism and how good of a quarterback he is.

That's all we do is discuss misfortunes-about every player and every coach. Very seldom, if ever at all, is there converstation solely dedicated to positivity. It wouldnt hurt the path of conversation of our fanbase one bit to have such a thing, would it?

Well at least admit then, that "highlight" didn't belong with that highlight reel... I particularly like the Kansas State reel best, from 2012 I think... or whenever we last played them. When Taylor just gashed and gashed and gashed//