Man I forgot how good Taylor's wheels were

ZRod

Man I forgot how good Taylor's wheels were in the MSU game. The D had some flashes of old school as well, gang tackling and getting pressure, but they were only flashes...

I was trying to stay even keel this off season but all the highlights have got me excited again, and it's only June...

• Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I am really getting cranked up about how good our offense could be this year.

NEB's offense is going to be ridiculous...here...imagine 5 wide: kenny, quincy, turner, moore, and westerkamp. CRIPES!!!!!!!

Heck, take one of those away the next play and put in AA. Take another one away and have AA and Cross in teh back field.

How the hell do you defend that?

NEB's offense is going to be ridiculous...here...imagine 5 wide: kenny, quincy, turner, moore, and westerkamp. CRIPES!!!!!!!

Yep. And they will probably have to be for us to win a couple of our games. If our D was on the same level of our O, we'd be competing for a natty.

Man I forgot how good Taylor's wheels were in the MSU game. The D had some flashes of old school as well, gang tackling and getting pressure, but they were only flashes...

I was trying to stay even keel this off season but all the highlights have got me excited again, and it's only June...

Great highlights! The Huskers made a stout Sparty defense look foolish that night. On their home turf. Love it! :lol:

Heck, take one of those away the next play and put in AA. Take another one away and have AA and Cross in teh back field.

How the hell do you defend that?

Im hoping we have some packages where we line Newby up in the backfield and then send him in motion to get him matched on a LB in space. Run that play while having a 4wr set. KD bar the doors!

The best part about 5 wide would be it opening up the run game for Taylor. Especially with receivers that make more pancakes than aunt Jemima!

What an incredible game that was. That long TD pass by MSU into double coverage still irritates me.

Taylor really is an exceptional talent and will be remembered as one of the greatest Husker QBs. I really appreciate the way he acts after making a big play and scoring a TD. Instead of the "Look at me" type celebration that we see so often, he drops the ball and celebrates with his teammates. That's how it should be done!

• Fire 1