How accurate do you think 247's interest rating is for players Nebraska has offered?

I was flipping through the 2014 offers list on 247. They have it broken down by position. I noticed a few players that have been talked about a lot on here and saw a few that I thought there was no chance that said warm or warmer. Just wondering what everyone else thinks. Here is the link but I have the players that are not committed to NU listed below that shows either a WARM or WARMER. How accurate do you think it is? http://nebraska.247sports.com/Season/2014-Football/Offers

Corey Avery: APB-Warm

Madre London: APB-Warmer

Paul Moses: APB-Warm

Been a lot of talk about London but not so much about the other 2.

Chris Lacy: WR-Warm

Brian Wallace: OT-Warm

Braden Smith and Frank Ragnow are rated as Cool so Wallace seems to be our best shot at OT?

Nick Gates: OG-Warm

Rick Leonard: SDE-Warm

Peyton Newell: DT-Warmer

Terrell Lewis: OLB-Warm

Henre' Tolliver: CB-Warm

Joshua Kalu: CB-Warm

Amani Oruwariye: CB-Warmer

Jason Hall: S-Warm (We all know the situation here.)

Rashaan Gaulden: S-Warm

Kalen Ballage: ATH-Warm

Stepfawn Hughes: ATH-Warm

Noah Brown: ATH-Warm

I was flipping through the 2014 offers list on 247. They have it broken down by position. I noticed a few players that have been talked about a lot on here and saw a few that I thought there was no chance that said warm or warmer. Just wondering what everyone else thinks. Here is the link but I have the players that are not committed to NU listed below that shows either a WARM or WARMER. How accurate do you think it is? http://nebraska.247s...Football/Offers

Corey Avery: APB-Warm Not interested in us

Madre London: APB-Warmer Accurate

Paul Moses: APB-Warm He may be interested in us but he's down our list a ways

Been a lot of talk about London but not so much about the other 2.

Chris Lacy: WR-Warm Not sure

Brian Wallace: OT-Warm I think we're pretty high on his list

Braden Smith and Frank Ragnow are rated as Cool so Wallace seems to be our best shot at OT?

Nick Gates: OG-Warm Interested in us but waiting to see if Bama offer is committable

Rick Leonard: SDE-Warm Not interested in us

Peyton Newell: DT-Warmer Us or SCar so good

Terrell Lewis: OLB-Warm I don't think he's that interested, even if he visits

Henre' Tolliver: CB-Warm Accurate

Joshua Kalu: CB-Warm Accurate

Amani Oruwariye: CB-Warmer Accurate

Jason Hall: S-Warm (We all know the situation here.)

Rashaan Gaulden: S-Warm Probably right - we'll see his top five shortly

Kalen Ballage: ATH-Warm Accurate

Stepfawn Hughes: ATH-Warm Not sure

Noah Brown: ATH-Warm May be interested in us but I'm not sure we're at the top of his list

Just my $0.02

If they got bumped to warmer most likely one of the 247 Nebraska analysts did it. They usually do it after they interview and show interest or after they visit or schedule a visit. That said, they often forget to do it, so it's not completely accurate, but the ones that get bumped to warmer have high interest

IMO

Warm= potential visitor

Warmer=Visited or scheduled visit

Ragnow probably never got updated

The way I understand it works is that this is an educated (sort of) guess by the analysts. Meaning, they call and talk to the recruits from time to time. I'm sure some times the recruit will flat out say who he is interested in and not interested in. Sometimes the analyst has to decipher what he is told and come up with some sort of guess.