Season Tickets

As an FYI; a buddy of mine just got season tickets in new section and said he gave 250 donations per ticket. He said they used his priority points to bring his late request ahead of those who were not donating. This was last week and they were getting pretty close to being full. Not sure how this all works as I have not had to buy for long time but points makes some difference. Also; next year when season starts, the fact that he will have added to his priority point level, should he want to upgrade to lower sections and his point are higher than some of those people, they will put his request in front. I don't know if that means they will bump someone out of their seats and give them lesser seats or not? I suppose the people who have had season tickets for a long time and are not donating could in theory lose their seats to those who are donating if their points are not as high? By the way, he said the view was spectacular from up there and those seats would be a great place for scouts and coaches to watch from as you can see everything! :dunno

By the way, they offered him parking in a lot for 160 for the year but he was looking for free parking possibilities. I told him they used to allow people to park down around capitol bldg. Does anyone know if this that is still true or have they blocked that off from parking around there now?

An old coworker of my mom's has offered us his tickets for the UCLA game. His tickets were always in the old upper level on the east side. Have they released a new seating chart yet? I'm curious to see if his seats have changed.

An old coworker of my mom's has offered us his tickets for the UCLA game. His tickets were always in the old upper level on the east side. Have they released a new seating chart yet? I'm curious to see if his seats have changed.

From what I understand nothing has changed in terms of the old stadium. All the seats that were there before are the same the new addition was entirely new. Could be wrong though.

• Fire 1

From what I understand nothing has changed in terms of the old stadium. All the seats that were there before are the same the new addition was entirely new. Could be wrong though.

Thanks!