Gay crackdown at the Olympics?

Interesting how the story is changing . . . (from my original link)

The kiss came a day after Russian pole vaulter Yelena Isinbayeva claimed she “may have been misunderstood” by her anti-gay comments that made news around the world Thursday. "English is not my first language and I think I may have been misunderstood when I spoke yesterday," she said. The popular athlete sparked much controversy when she spoke in favor of the anti-gay propaganda law. "We consider ourselves, like normal, standard people, we just live boys with women, girls with boys,” Isinbayeva had said. Later she backtracked saying that she was just trying to say “people should respect the laws of other countries particularly when they are guests,” according to the Toronto Sun. Isinbayeva made her comments after at least two Swedish athletes competed with their fingernails painted in rainbow colors.

Interesting how the story is changing . . . (from my original link)

The kiss came a day after Russian pole vaulter Yelena Isinbayeva claimed she “may have been misunderstood” by her anti-gay comments that made news around the world Thursday. "English is not my first language and I think I may have been misunderstood when I spoke yesterday," she said. The popular athlete sparked much controversy when she spoke in favor of the anti-gay propaganda law. "We consider ourselves, like normal, standard people, we just live boys with women, girls with boys,” Isinbayeva had said. Later she backtracked saying that she was just trying to say “people should respect the laws of other countries particularly when they are guests,” according to the Toronto Sun. Isinbayeva made her comments after at least two Swedish athletes competed with their fingernails painted in rainbow colors.

A little bit of that old style KGB re-education. Vlad probably sent some of his goons to have a talk with these young ladies.