Gay crackdown at the Olympics?

Gay combat vet who lost leg in Iraq booed by anti-gay protesters in San Antonio

But as Alva began to deliver his remarks, many in the crowd of approximately 200 people attending the council meeting began to boo.

“To all you people that preach the word of God, shame on you because God loves me, like the day I laid bleeding on the sands of Iraq and that’s why he saved me,” Alva told the crowd as left the podium, still visibly shaken from the crowd’s reaction.

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2013/08/disabled-iraq-combat-veteran-booed-by-anti-gay-protesters-in-san-antonio/

But as Alva began to deliver his remarks, many in the crowd of approximately 200 people attending the council meeting began to boo.

“To all you people that preach the word of God, shame on you because God loves me, like the day I laid bleeding on the sands of Iraq and that’s why he saved me,” Alva told the crowd as left the podium, still visibly shaken from the crowd’s reaction.

http://www.lgbtqnati...in-san-antonio/

That's ridiculous.

Wonder how many Americans will be stupid enough to go Russia and and try to exert their rights to free speech?

i get what you are saying, but i can see the argument that free speech is a fundamental human right. although, generally i think countries should govern themselves as they see fit and we need to mind our own business.

• Fire 1

Wonder how many Americans will be stupid enough to go Russia and and try to exert their rights to free speech?

i get what you are saying, but i can see the argument that free speech is a fundamental human right. although, generally i think countries should govern themselves as they see fit and we need to mind our own business.

+1

http://www.lgbtqnati...in-san-antonio/

Bring those who booed over to a Bar-B-Q at my house. Several of my vet friends and I will give them a good lesson in how you respect those who have served their country. Stitches and bandages will be provided at my expense. T_O_B

+1

You young man need to rent a Bull $hit meter in order to find out just how full of it you are! The Old Bull

+1

You young man need to rent a Bull $hit meter in order to find out just how full of it you are! The Old Bull

Explain how/why the bolded portion would register on a "Bull $hit" meter