Would you date a rival’s cheerleader?

I actually did do this. My wife attended (she was not a cheerleader, but rather in the band-yes go ahead. Insert "Accountability married a bandy" jokes here) the arch rival high school across town from the one I went to. Dont ask me how this happened. And she catches hell at the family christmas too.

Does your wife have any cool band camp stories?

I actually did do this. My wife attended (she was not a cheerleader, but rather in the band-yes go ahead. Insert "Accountability married a bandy" jokes here) the arch rival high school across town from the one I went to. Dont ask me how this happened. And she catches hell at the family christmas too.

Does her flute smell like tuna fish?

• Fire 2

She did after she met me.....

1009218.gif

• Fire 3

1009218.gif

sSKU6Xn.gif

1009218.gif

survivor-smile.gif

• Fire 2

This survey would have been better to take a few years ago. We don't really have a rivalry right now where I absolutely hate the other team. I chose Wisconsin as our biggest rival fwiw

They're asking everyone to take this survey. Like... everyone.

I know. I'm speaking strictly from a Nebraska standpoint. We are still new to the conference and trying to build natural rivalries. I would say Wisconsin is quickly becoming that team, but I still don't hate them with a passion like I did Texas or Colorado.

For those of you that did the survey: Who did you list for Nebraska's rivals? How did you allocate the 100 points amongst those rivals?

I based mine off of history mostly. It was difficult to do because of the move to the B1G:

Oklahoma: 50

Colorado: 10 because of Black Friday games with the Big XII

Ohio State, Wisconsin, Northwestern, Michigan: 10 each because we have at least one win and one loss against them.