Anyone else think this is going to really hurt the programming they are moving over? The League and Sunny are moving to 228 for Cox subscribers in Omaha. I never once thought that FX had too much quality programing that they needed another network. Can they get away with airing more risky stuff further down the dial?

Isn't this final season of Sunny?

Anyone else think this is going to really hurt the programming they are moving over? The League and Sunny are moving to 228 for Cox subscribers in Omaha. I never once thought that FX had too much quality programing that they needed another network. Can they get away with airing more risky stuff further down the dial?

2014 is their last.

2014 is their last.

almost certain this season is the last...

I don't think it'll be a big problem. Most of their viewers of Sunny and The League are savvy enough to follow them to the new station. To my understanding, they're trying to make FX into a station for dramas (The Americans, Justified) and FXX into a station for comedies (Sunny, The League).

Similar to how TNT and TBS do content. Makes sense.

So fox soccer changes to something else? Sweet.

Not really, it's changing to just another cable channel with mostly junk reruns and wall to wall commercials.

Thats still better than soccer. Which as just about as interesting as watching paint dry

Well it's an opinion I suppose, though to a fan of the sport it means as much as whats on the bottom of he's shoe. Many Europeans claim the same about our football. People have different tastes, I honestly didn't think to many wanted another mostly rerun channel loaded with commercials, that sums up most of cable atm so specialized channels are a breath of fresh air to some.